ad: elecraft

AC2MW SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N2KPC, Aug 14, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N2KPC

N2KPC Ham Member QRZ Page

I am sorry to report Mike Fendor AC2MW passed away July 26, 2017.

Mike was a regular check in on his TEN-TEC OMNI 7 to the TEN_TEC Nets.

A member of the DVRA W2ZQ and was with me many time while I was NCS at the W2ZQ Club Station.

He enjoyed checking in from his home on his OMNI 7 using a S-9 6-80M vetical antenna.

He also enjoyed riding his Victory Motorcycle and golf.

I found this out today at the W2ZQ DVRA Club open house.

RIP Mike and Prayers for his Family.

Lloyd N2KPC ANM TEN_TEC Radio Net Group.

----------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL FEDOR

Obituary
    Guest Book
    • "Fond memories Class of '79, Florida senior trip, the..."
      - Moe Fabian
    View Sign

American Cancer Society[​IMG], donate3.cancer.org. Arrangements are under the direction of the Cromwell-Immordino Memorial Home, Pennington. Cromwell-Immordino Me morial Home 2560 Pennington Rd. Pennington, NJ 08534 (609) 466-0233
    Funeral Home
    Hopewell Memorial Home
    71 E. Prospect St
    Hopewell, NJ 08525
    609-466-3632
    Funeral Home Details
    Send Flowers

Published in The Times, Trenton, on Aug. 13, 2017
    END

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Michael J. Fedor, AC2MW SK

Michael J. Fedor
    Michael, age 56, passed away at home on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 in Lawrenceville, NJ.
    Born in Pittsburgh, Pa, Mike was a resident of Pennington, NJ followed by time in Hoboken, NJ after which he resided in Lawrenceville. He was a graduate of Hopewell Valley Central High School, Class of 1979 and attended West Virginia University.
    Most recently, he was a Construction Supervisor with Cambridge Construction Management in Clinton, NJ. He also worked for Gilbane, Inc., managing construction projects in the New York metropolitan area. Earlier in his career, he worked for his father at BJF & Sons, a custom home builder and developer in Hopewell Township.
    Mike enjoyed riding motorcycles, playing golf and competitive darts.
    He is preceded in death by his parents Bernard and Selma Fedor.
    Mike is survived by his brothers Jeff and his wife Kate, and Tim and his wife Rachel. In addition, he is survived by his nieces Alexandra Barrett (Jeff) and Madison Fedor and his nephews, Connor Fedor and Zach Fedor.
    A memorial service, followed by an informal reception, will take place Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 3PM, at the Hopewell Valley Golf and Country Club, 114 Pennington-Hopewell Rd., Hopewell, NJ 08525 with Pastor Dennis O’Neill officiating. Friends are invited to stop by and share a toast and a special memory of Mike.
    In lieu of flowers, the family respectfully requests that any donations be made in Mike’s memory to the American Cancer Society. See the ACS website: https://donate3.cancer.org/
    Arrangements are under the direction of the Cromwell-Immordino Memorial Home, 2560 Pennington Rd, Pennington, NJ 08525.

http://www.wilsonapple.com/obituaries/Michael-J-Fedor?obId=2383298#/obituaryInfo