a WSJT-X font color question

Discussion in 'OS: Mac OS' started by K7GQ, Feb 25, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7GQ

K7GQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone have a Mac OS X idea how to obtain a black background with white letters as seen in the image below? When I set one of the banners (such as CQ), all I get is a black message bar with no discernible font.

Thanks!

KH6CW_FT8.jpg

2. MW6WHL

MW6WHL Ham Member QRZ Page

I run WSJT-X on OSx, and the screen you show above Harry, is not what I see on my Mac. I am guessing this is an instance of WSJT-X running on a PC/windows platform maybe. Having said that there may indeed be a way to change the font colour in the OSx prefs menus if that's what you are wanting to do.

3. 2E0RNB

2E0RNB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

the picture is of JTDX, not wsjtx. JTDX allows more control over the font colours as you are looking for but i always just preferred WSJTX

4. MW6WHL

MW6WHL Ham Member QRZ Page

Ahhh, my bad! Sorry.

So how are you getting on with WSJT-X? I am finding it superb - running it with RUMlogNG and my Kenwood. I do have one small issue though which I have posted in the forums here - it relates to the band drop-down in WSJT-X not causing the rig to change band when changed in WSJT-X. Everything else works like a charm, except that!

5. K7GQ

K7GQ Subscriber QRZ Page

I wasn't aware of that. An EU sent me this image - looking for a FT8 QSO with Hawaii. I took it to be the PC version of WSJT-X.