A remote Power Supply for the SB-220

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by WA6MHZ, Apr 26, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA8ZYT

WA8ZYT Ham Member QRZ Page

You could do tropo or meteor scatter on MSK144, or FT8.

AF6LJ likes this.
  2. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

This Adventure will be the subject of a Powerpoint program at the Amateur Radio Club of El Cajon tomorrow night, 7PM (8/10/2017) and then again at the San Diego DX CLUB, Sizzler at Aero Drive and I-15, 7PM September 27th. And maybe at the San Diego Hamfest, though I oughta modify it so I have an interested crowd. THink I will make a new one using slides from the new SB-220 Upgrade I am doing now

AF6LJ likes this.
  3. AF6LJ

AF6LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

You could combine them both, in a presentation for the SD Hamfest.

4. WA6MHZ

I have plenty of pix from both. Want to make the SD Hamfest a real knockout of a program!! HEADLINER!!!

AF6LJ likes this.
  5. AF6LJ

This should be good :)

6. WA6MHZ

The program went fast. Maybe I need to add more slides. I talk fast and keep it lively. The program needs high polishing for the Grand performance at the SAN DIEGO DX CLUB, Sept 27th, 7PM at the Sizzler. Want a packed house for this one. Then again at the San Diego HAMFEST October 7th. I plan to merge 3 slide sets and cover the SB-200 and SB-220 upgrades. Make it into a HEATHKIT AMP SHOW. ( so I need to score PIX of Sue's HL-2200)

7. AF6LJ

You could talk more about how the Lunar is connected, about the diode steering network, removal of the ALC circuit.
    Etc...