ad: AbAuRe-1

A new solar index number is being published - Thermosphere Climate Index

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by VE7DXW, Oct 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. VK3VM

VK3VM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I will accept global warming when someone can show me what the average temperature of the earth is supposed to be. I don't want an average over the past 30 years. I want the average over the last 4.5 billion years.[/QUOTE]

Crapola ! Distortion ! You know this is not possible - Doesn't the bible say that the earth is only 6500 years old ;-)

;-) Same Argument but thrown back....

No the Big Band occurred some 16 Billion years back, if you average numbers that people suggest around !

The Climate sceptic says yes temperatures on Earth (the planet Terra-3 by correct astro notation) were higher !

BUT !!!! The Earth was covered by vegetation then !

….

Back to subject - the index is useful for Ducting … but as to propagation - more to be researched !!!

2. AI2S

AI2S XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The article simply shows that there are scientific measurements being made which may be of use in ways yet unknown. Propagation affects may surface.

Climate change deniers should proudly have their views chiseled into their gravestone.
    Future generations will be awed by your ability to predict the future.
    You surely should want your great grandchildren to embrace your astounding ability to repel political influence from the ignorant scientists all of who were liberals.
    While scuba diving in the graveyard.