ad: w5yi

A GREAT Video about amateur radio promo by RSGB !!!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by IW2BSF, Apr 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-assoc
  1. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Subscriber QRZ Page

This is the best video I have ever seen to promote amateur radio.

Mission accomplished.

Very well done.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  2. NY1AM

NY1AM Ham Member QRZ Page

An excellent video promoting a very diverse and educational hobby for young and old alike. In my 40 plus years in this hobby I still learn new things all the time and enjoy all the challenges it offers! It sure beats staring at a cell phone screen and texting in misspelled English!

Ray NY1AM

3. N5DMC

N5DMC Ham Member QRZ Page

The children are all so very much focused and looking well. Hard to believe electronics combined with youth can enjoy such a shot in the arm. It's Amateur radio all over again!

Daugie
    N5DMC

K7YB likes this.
  4. N7RD

N7RD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Very well put together, I hope the youth of today opens their minds and joins in.

5. WJ2L

WJ2L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well done! That should be circulated as it really does say what we do. It is fun educational
    and promotes a civilized peaceful endevours to so many people around the globe.

6. IW2BSF

IW2BSF Ham Member QRZ Page

yes....a great educational video ! 73

7. KP4CZ

KP4CZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Good video ,Great work !!! 73's Kp4cz.

8. W0IW

W0IW Ham Member QRZ Page

Really really nice video ❤️

K7YB likes this.
  9. K7YB

K7YB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

A much better video than the ARRL video to promote ham radio and pique interests. Not very many old fat guys in this one, eh?

10. N3OWM

N3OWM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Great video, working with kids is fun and comes with great rewards. I teach radio merit badge on the battleship new jersey (BSA). I get a major kick handing a scout a mike and watching him gain confidence as he starts talking. Some freeze up and hand the mike back, we then tell them its a requirement to get the badge. ☺

K7YB likes this.