8R1AK qsl

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K4LRX, Oct 12, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K4LRX

K4LRX Subscriber QRZ Page

Let's clear this up guys, 8R1 is not in Africa, it is in South America, the country is GUYANA, NOT GUINEA THAT IS 3C0 and is in Africa. So if you got the name spelled wrong chances are it got lost somewhere in the shuffle. Or, years from now it may be returned to you. Of course our USPS is not up on foreign mail. I once had a card returned by U.S.P.S no joke I mailed to New Mexico. They wanted more postage since it was a foreign country. I ventured down to the local P.O. and told them that New Mexico became a state in 1912, DUH.

2. IV3OKO

IV3OKO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I sent qsl + $ twice and sent three e-mails, he never replied to me.

3. W1VT

W1VT Ham Member QRZ Page

https://pe.usps.com/businessmail101?ViewName=DeliveryAddress

It helps to follow the USPS rules if you live in the USA.

Use the following guidelines:
    • Always put the address and the postage on the same side of your mailpiece.
    • On a letter, the address should be parallel to the longest side.
    • All capital letters.
    • No punctuation.
    • At least 10-point type.
    • One space between city and state.
    • Two spaces between state and ZIP Code.
    • Simple type fonts.
    • Left justified.
    • Black ink on white or light paper.
    • No reverse type (white printing on a black background).
    • If your address appears inside a window, make sure there is at least 1/8-inch clearance around the address. Sometimes parts of the address slip out of view behind the window and mail processing machines can't read the address.
    • If you are using address labels, make sure you don't cut off any important information. Also make sure your labels are on straight. Mail processing machines have trouble reading crooked or slanted information.

4. W9OSI

W9OSI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've been waiting about a year myself.....not as bad as ST0A he asks for IRCs only...good luck with that!

5. K1TGX

K1TGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well its now 1-1/2 years for me (3/8/17). I am still hoping. Fortunately I also worked 8R1/AG6ut and got it confirmed in 6 mo. My only 8R qso's.