ad: portazero-1


Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K4LRX, Apr 2, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K4LRX

    K4LRX Subscriber QRZ Page

    Seems they have a good signal on 80 meters, but they are taking about two minutes to work anyone, not sure if the copy is bad on their end, or some problem exists. Not a good operation at least on 80, but other bands working lots of stations. I did see the ratio that it was 80% Europe and the rest of the world 20%, or less. Would have been great to capture a contact on 80, but far too slow an operation in returning to someone.

Share This Page

ad: chuckmartin