ad: Alphaant-1

New HRO Store Opening in Sacramento CA

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K6FAK, Apr 21, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K6FAK

K6FAK Ham Member QRZ Page

From Ham Radio Outlet's website:

HRO Is Growing!

In our continuing effort to provide our customers exceptional sales and service, Ham Radio Outlet is expanding to better serve you. Announcing Ham Radio Outlet in Sacramento, California. Located close to downtown and with easy access from the freeway, HRO Sacramento will proudly serve Northern California and the surrounding area. Our new location will be 4813 Auburn Blvd Sacramento, California.

We're Hiring in Sacramento, California!

We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to work in our new Sacramento store location. We are hiring for all positions: Sales Manager, Sales Associates, and a Shipping Coordinator. Interviews will be held onsite on May 20, 2021 thru May 22, 2021. To apply please use the link below to schedule an interview date and time.

There are limited slots available and they are assigned on a first come first serve basis. Ham Radio Outlet is the Largest Amateur Radio Retailer in the World. We offer many benefits to our full time employees including a 401k savings plan with 'Safe Harbor' match, company paid health insurance, company paid life insurance, significant employee product purchase discounts, paid personal leave, paid vacation time.

Come join our team and be a part of our newest upscale, newly remodeled, Ham Radio Outlet - Sacramento.

Link to full article: https://www.hamradio.com/hro-sacramento.cfm

Attached Files:

M1WML, W2CSI, KE8OKM and 10 others like this.
  2. K0UO

K0UO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

WAHRO award

Add one more to your, Work all Ham Radio Outlet Stores

Good Luck

73 from "The K0UO Rhombic Antenna Farm"

M1WML, K6FAK, G3SEA and 7 others like this.
  3. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

When I was in high school, the FIRST HRO was practically right across the street from us...in the old Burlingame railroad depot. Loved that place, good spot to take a lunch break after they allowed open campus. :)

M1WML, W1AEK, K6FAK and 8 others like this.
  4. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Interesting...

M1WML and K6FAK like this.
  5. W9KIM

W9KIM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I wish you the best. What happened to the building of a new store in the midwest? I surely counting on it. With said, I do have to say the Milwaukee store is a fine store with the greatest employees.

M1WML, W8RBA, W9WQA and 1 other person like this.
  6. K6BBC

K6BBC Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

The store in Burbank closed a few months ago. For the first time in my life there is no Amateur Radio store in Los Angeles County.

M1WML, KJ6EUC, W8RBA and 2 others like this.
  7. N6JPG

N6JPG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Good news. Hated driving to and through Oakland. I have been hoping this was going to happen someday.

M1WML, K6FAK, WA6TWJ and 3 others like this.
  8. WJ9M

WJ9M Ham Member QRZ Page

We need more stores in Texas. Houston, Austin, San Antonio. Dallas has a HRO, but not many other options.

M1WML, KD5FBA and AK5B like this.
  9. W1SRR

W1SRR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Not sure why it is but with all the people coming into Florida especially Central Florida that we do not have shop located in our state.

M1WML, KG4LKQ, KP4UFO and 4 others like this.
  10. K5KUA

K5KUA Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes definitely need one in Houston!

M1WML, K0UO and W5ARM like this.
  11. WO2E

WO2E Ham Member QRZ Page

lots of stores went qrt during that last dry cycle, this cycle so far is promising and as it picks up so will the hobby, good luck,

M1WML likes this.
  12. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Being less than an hour away from HRO should increase property values. They have always treated me right unlike the other big box store.

M1WML and W1TRY like this.
  13. W3KW

W3KW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey, HRO....why did the Burbank location close and is it permanent? I’m amazed this “sport” can support any brick and mortar location let alone another. I’m very happy about it though. Luckily, there is a well stocked HRO right down the road from me in Delaware. Great people there too.

M1WML likes this.
  14. KD5FBA

KD5FBA Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe we can get HRO stores to be designated a "Park" for POTA. KD5FBA

M1WML likes this.
  15. KE8QFP

KE8QFP Ham Member QRZ Page

Need to open one in NW Ohio or SE Michigan.

M1WML and N8PEM like this.