ad: CQMM-1

Amateur Radio Newsline headlines for Ham Nation. September 30, 2020.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Sep 28, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KB7TBT

KB7TBT Ham Member QRZ Page

Amateur Radio Newsline headlines for Ham Nation. September 30, 2020.

N2NOW, N4BCD, N1IPU and 8 others like this.
  2. K8JHR

K8JHR Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the best and most appropriate NEWS program on the www.QRZ.com front page. Professionally researched, produced, and well scripted to be short and to the point. This is ham radio NEWS, front page material, and done right ... not a product unboxing masquerading as a product review. Well done, OM. K8JHR

KD8DWO, W2CPD, N4BCD and 10 others like this.
  3. WD9GCO

WD9GCO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you very much. We are focused on carrying on Bill Pasternak's legacy and producing the best program we can. Hearing from actual listeners reminds us that there are people out there who listen and appreciate the work.

W2CPD, G3SEA and KB7TBT like this.
  4. N1IPU

N1IPU Ham Member QRZ Page

Agreed. I watch every one of their vids. Its not about the creator but the information

KB7TBT likes this.
  5. W4KDN

W4KDN Ham Member QRZ Page

Sometimes when I am feeling down and despondent about Hara shutting down for Hamvention, I take a trip to a local truckstop and meander through the parking lot. Not only do the idling engines remind me of the buses parked nearby but I also get to enjoy the fumes.

K8CU, W3ZVX and N4TMM like this.
  6. W8WJW

W8WJW Ham Member QRZ Page

Are there any new 'arena' buildings being constructed in Xenia for when the National Hamvention returns in a year or two?