ad: TinyPaddle-1

Huntsville Hamfest live webcast 8/18

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W5KUB, Aug 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. W5KUB

W5KUB Ham Member QRZ Page

Tune in to w5kub.com and watch the Huntsville AL hamfest. We will be live Thursday 8/17 all day for setup. And the show will be live all day Saturday Aug 18 and Sun Aug 19th. We will be giving out prized to our viewers. You may win, reels of LMR-400, Handbooks, HF antennas, digital systems, handi-talkies, antenna analyzers, watt meters, headsets, and much more. Just answer if you name if picked from the chat room.

Also dont forget about our live weekly ham radio show called Amateur Radio Roundtable on Tues nights at 8 PM central time. Guests from around the world. Cohosts include Katie Allen, WY7YL, Dave Casler, KE0OG, Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH, retired Special counsel to the FCC, and Martin F. Jue, K5FLA founder of MFJ Enterprises. (0100 UTC Weds)

KN4G likes this.
  2. NQ0RP

NQ0RP Ham Member QRZ Page

I think you meant Friday 8/17 for setup?

3. AI4RA

AI4RA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looking forward to the HSV Hamfest! BTW, Martin F. Jue's callsign is K5FLU, not K5FLA.

4. K5RFL

K5RFL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all there tomorrow. My son is planning to take his Technician test at the Hamfest. Enjoy your Friday, folks. K5RFL 73s

KI5OP likes this.
  5. KI4P

KI4P Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for live feed, nice to see. Can’t believe I won a prize from ham bot,