ad: Mountaingoat-1

Leo Laporte, the Tech Guy talk about the Pine Board Project

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K9EID/SK2024, May 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K9EID/SK2024

K9EID/SK2024 QRZ Lifetime Member #477 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Leo Laporte W6TWT, the Tech Guy interviews Bob Heil, K9EID about the Ham Nation Pine Board Project on Leo's Saturday video podcast and simulcast on the Premier Radio network to over 160 radio stations. The interview brings the activities of Amateur Radio to over five hundred thousand people. The interview can be seen at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy/episodes/1485?autostart=false starts at the 44:30 time code.
    ttg1400.jpg

W4AAX, KF5RRF, WU8Y and 1 other person like this.
  2. KM6CND

KM6CND Ham Member QRZ Page

Been listing to Leo for years on the weekends, perhaps he'll bring up Ham Radio more often. My PBP power supply looks nice and WORKS!

Thanks Bob

WU8Y likes this.
  3. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

We dove headlong into the PBP here at the Arctic ARC. What a blast!

4. KL7AJ

We even had Bob on Skype with our club.

5. K9EID/SK2024

K9EID/SK2024 QRZ Lifetime Member #477 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello to my good friends inAlaska...What fun that is, seeing your club take up th ePBP in a big way. Need to come, do a SKYPE visit again after Dayton. have any rigs on the air as yet?

6. KL7AJ

Indeed! Paul demonstrated his finished product at the last AARC meeting.....and most appropriately, we received his signal on a 1940 Hallicrafters SX-25!
    Looking forward to seeing you in just over a week! I'll be signing my new ARRL book at the Meet the Authors booth.

73!
    Eric