ad: elecraft

Amateur Radio Newsline headlines for Ham Nation. April 25, 2018.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Apr 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. KB7TBT

KB7TBT Ham Member QRZ Page

Amateur Radio Newsline headlines for Ham Nation. April 25, 2018.

2. WB8LBZ/SK2023

WB8LBZ/SK2023 Ham Member QRZ Page

I like Listening Don do Newsline but that frame you grabbed is very unflattering. There was a better toward the end of the clip that had him with his mouth closed that would have been better.

73, Larry WB8LBZ
    El Paso, TX

KB7TBT and K7YB like this.
  3. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

That frame was very typical of Don Wilbanks. If you ever watch Ham Nation you will see that Don Wilbanks never stops talking. In the last few programs he was very crude and distasteful. Ham Nation needs to censure him.

K7YB, KS4YX and NU4R like this.
  4. KA0JW

KA0JW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

"Ham Nation needs to censure him" Why? I find him entertaining and to the point. If you find him distasteful, don't listen to the program!
    73, Jeff KA0JW

W4AAX likes this.
  5. NU4R

NU4R XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm with you John!Sick of the likes of this nonsense and refuse to further tune-in until this guy is yesterdays news. But, you have to admit, in this 21st century, the norm is for people "to dig" the rude and crude for this fulfills THEIR NEED for entertainment! Thankfully, I'LL NEVER become of this part of todays norm. And, glad to also turn-my-back on those who sponsor the likes of the rude and crude. 73 from an also once Piedmont employee...1980 EWR MTX!

K7YB and KS4YX like this.
  6. K7YB

K7YB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Not a flattering photo. But, maybe he needs more oxygen?