ad: ProAudio-1

HR2.0: Episode 107 - Debut of the TYT MD-9600 Dual Band DMR Mobile

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KC5HWB, Jul 22, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KC5HWB

KC5HWB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

http://www.livefromthehamshack.tv/2...debut-tyt-md-9600-dual-band-dmr-mobile-radio/
    -------------------------------------
    AT LAST! Not only have we seen a couple of new dual band DMR HTs this year, but we now have a mobile radio also! I know lots of folks have been looking forward to this one, so I wanted to make a video that shows what the radio looks like, how it programs, and what it sounds like. Come check this out...

KA9SUU, VE5RH, VA2PV and 2 others like this.
  2. N1PMA

N1PMA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

NX7R likes this.
  3. N6NLX

N6NLX Ham Member QRZ Page

4. N1PMA

No I mentioned it because it seemed he was not aware that Hytera had a remote kit.

5. KC6SOT

KC6SOT Ham Member QRZ Page

Great vid. Price looks great but nobody has them in stock yet. Pre order only :(

6. KC5HWB

They're not out for production yet, I am told the first week in August, we should start seeing them.

7. KC5HWB

I don't have experience with Hytera radios, no. But good to know they have a kit also - hope it isn't as pricey as the /\/\ one.

8. W2TH

W2TH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

16 channels per zone, not nearly enough. Why do they do this? One brand (M) will only scan 15+1 but you can put as many channels in a zone as you want. The other brands (汉字) will scan as many channels as you want (when it works) but only allow 16 channels per zone. Good grief !

N9TES likes this.
  9. NX7R

NX7R Ham Member QRZ Page

Hytera Allows 256 ch per zone... w/ FW 8.0 or higher.. on most radios. 73 Terry NX7R www.ttgcommunications.com

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  10. NX7R

NX7R Ham Member QRZ Page

Also a RCC04 & RCC07 - RCCo4 & RCC05 come with a new control head, the RCC07 utilizes the existing Head unit, and come with a new cable, and Radio Body plate.
    RCC07 price is aprox $200.00 - versions with the control head are more. 73 Terry NX7R www.ttgcommunications.com

11. N1PMA

NOTHING is as pricy as Mother /\/\!!!!!!!! LOL

12. N6NLX

N6NLX Ham Member QRZ Page

13. KC5HWB

You've never seen the Kenwood Nx-5000 series radios?