ad: ProAudio-1

Ham Radio 360: New Field Radio Podcast Launches!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K4CDN, Jul 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4CDN

K4CDN Ham Member QRZ Page

Today, Ham Radio 360 Podcast launches a new project: The Field Radio Podcast with John, W7DBO.
    I hope you'll give it a listen!

Learn More and Listen Here

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Field Radio Podcast. I’m John, W7DBO, a third-generation ham from Utah. I’ll be your host for the new Field Radio Podcast. It’s my desire to make this show your bi-weekly source for all things Field Radio. I’ll feature interviews, reviews, build projects and real-time experiences along the way. Thank you for listening, I hope you enjoy the show!

—–

In this initial episode we catch up with Cale (K4CDN) the progenitor of all things Ham Radio 360. Cale and I chat about the Ham Radio 360 brand, his podcasting adventures and the Genesis of this Field Radio Podcast.

Following that, Chris Fielding (KG7IVS) a friend and fellow field operator tells us about his field radio portable setup and an interesting DX contact he got while at scout camp.

A Field Radio Tip and Trick segment will be featured in each show (Video Linked in the Show Notes)

Lastly, a segment of each episode is dedicated to providing a training item in the fashion that you would hear on your local ARES or EmComm nets. I recorded the training item so you could play the recording over the air or read them from the provided PDF yourself (A PDF of the topic is linked in the show notes)

Find the Episode Audio and Bonus Videos here: www.fieldradiopodcast.org

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017