ad: Retevis-1

Collegiate Amateur Radio Survey

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N0SSC, Feb 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N0SSC

N0SSC Ham Member QRZ Page

K0CKW, F4VSE and K9PLG like this.
  2. KC2QQR

KC2QQR Ham Member QRZ Page

I wish the form would still have a response option/comment box to add additional info when when you select "No" or "I don't know".

3. NV2K

NV2K Ham Member QRZ Page

I know there's a club. I don't know the answer to several of the required questions (activity level, station capabilities, etc.).

I would gladly participate if I did not have to lie to complete the survey.

4. KC2QQR

KC2QQR Ham Member QRZ Page

I had a tough time answering some of the required questions too. This survey needed some user input before sent out to the masses. Just my $0.02 worth... whatever that might be. :)

5. AD5NL

AD5NL Ham Member QRZ Page

Agreed with previous two comments. I haven't been involved in the UT Amateur Radio Club since I graduated 14 years ago. N5XU is still active, I think, but not sure if they still have a shack or are ARRL affiliated.

Also, I'm in the position of being an alumni / Texas Ex / former UTARC member and also currently a continuing-ed student at Austin Community College. I am taking an accounting class there in anticipation of starting my own business someday (unfortunately studying political science did not qualify me to keep an accounting ledger!). I would be happy to investigate whether ACC has a ham radio club; to the best of my knowledge we do not, but maybe I'm wrong.