ad: CQMM-1

5 new Hytera models reviewed FIRST by HamRadioConcepts

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KJ4YZI, Nov 24, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. KJ4YZI

KJ4YZI Ham Member QRZ Page

FullSizeRender.jpg [​IMG]
    Here is the 5 new radios by Hytera, who is entering the North American market with 4 new DMR handhelds and 1 DMR mobile. I have the 5 radios ready for some videos on my channel, and you will ONLY see them here first. Check out my channel "HamRadioConcepts" and subscribe. Also like my facebook.com/hamradioconcepts for alerts as soon as i post the videos.

2. KL7KN

KL7KN Ham Member QRZ Page

Uuuhhh, could you possibly post a link to these reviews? Or add some links to the UToob videos. The Web is such a large place....

Thanks in advance.

SA1CKE likes this.
  3. KJ4YZI

4. WA2SEA

WA2SEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Five Hundred for the mobile...... single band? Sure I gonna jump right on that one.

N4GST likes this.
  5. DO4KJ

DO4KJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mobile is the Hytera MD785 or MD785G with GPS, use the mobile radio here to home for DMR and it's very nice! Awesome quality and very good Sound! Become tomorrow the PD785 for 280 Euro in very good condition, use now the Retevis RT-3 but don't like this radio need a Hytera...

Have paid for the MD785 for 300 Euro with DTMF microphone and programm cable...

6. WU2F

WU2F Ham Member QRZ Page

Huh, I didn't know they were 'new'.
    My buddy's a licensed Hytera dealer and I've used each and every one of these probably at least 3 or 4 months ago.
    Cool radios though!

7. KJ4YZI

Was actually supposed to be the HAM versions but i couldnt get them on video in time.

8. WU2F

WU2F Ham Member QRZ Page

Ahh, ok. :)
    I've since learned about some of the differences, and the reasons for them...
    Very nice radios for sure.