440 Duplexers for sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3FYI, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. N3FYI

N3FYI Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a lot of brand new "Sinclair" mobile duplexers available. They work great for repeaters 50 watts or less.

These duplexers TUNE EASILY on any ham/gmrs/commercial frequency. They are specified for 450-470mhz, but of course will tune down to the ham-band without trouble. I use several of these on my REPEATERS on GMRS and 70CM Ham, they work GREAT. These are some of the BEST duplexers I have ever come across. The tuning screws are easy to adjust, without coming loose, and they are built very well.

They are $200/each, and shipping is $5.00 to any US state inside the 48 cont.

Contact cbunting@fission2.com if you are interested in buying one.

Chris Bunting
  2. NQ4G

NQ4G Ham Member QRZ Page

440 MHz Duplexer

Hi, Chris,
    I am an Anglican Bishop and I travel back and forth to Kenya. My call there is 5Z4BS. I am a member of the Amateur Radio Society of Kenya. We have just been given space on a 150' tower for a repeater antenna. Along with it is not only electrical power, but also a broadband internet connection so we can do an Echolink or IRLP connection. This is big news for us since there are fewer than a dozen hams in Kenya that are really active.

We are looking to put up a 440 Mhz repeater. The hardest part of the deal is getting a duplexer--they are simply not available in Africa. I wonder if you still have one. Could you email me a best price if you do?
    email is: BpBill@ekk.org
    It could be shipped to my place in Texas and I can take it over when I go back on one of my trips.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    NQ4G and 5Z4BS
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.