3d printed Jumbospot RTQ hotspot - DMR, DStar, System Fusion, P25, NXDN

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by NO2Y, Apr 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I've sold over 120 jumbospot hotspots and now I'm trying something new with my hotspots: I spent 2 weeks designing a 3d printable case. Each case takes about 8 hours to print. Most 3d printed hotspots look like toys and I wanted to up the game. The tops look blue, but when the lights come on you can see that the lights shine THROUGH the top of the case.

These come fully configured with a name brand SD card. They are the absolute newest version (1.7) of the jumbospots and are tested and configured for you before I ship...and priority mail shipping is included in the price. You will get two pictures showing that it's tested and showing up on Brandmeister as your hotspot before it even ships

All you have to do when you get them is plug them into your microusb power source. (Most phones use micro usb charging cables). They will be configured and ready to go. In addition, you can choose one with an INTERNAL antenna (flat top case - good if you're always going to be within 100 feet of the hotspot when you use it) or one with an EXTERNAL UHF antenna. I have 3 of the internals and 2 of the externals available right now.

Total price is $110 and includes priority mail shipping. US addresses only please qrzhotspot1.jpg
    qrzhotspot2.jpg
    qrzhotspot3.jpg

2. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I've decided to drop the price to $100 on these. I've crunched the numbers and it's possible to do them for $100 and keep it sustainable, so that's what I'm going to do.

VE5RH likes this.
  3. K4SEH

K4SEH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Email sent. 73's

NO2Y likes this.
  4. K4ATR

K4ATR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I sent you an email 73's

5. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Email sent with info .. 73

6. NO2Y

NO2Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I replied to all of you. Thanks

7. KN4TQB

KN4TQB Ham Member QRZ Page

email sent

8. K4SEH

K4SEH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Got mine and it works LIKE A CHAMP!!! Thanks Mike!!

NO2Y likes this.
  9. K5MIX

K5MIX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

10. KN6ATN

KN6ATN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Mike, I would like to get one of these from you as well. I can be emailed via my QRZ email @ brian.eazell@gmail.com

Thank you.
    Brian KN6ATN