ad: cq2k-1

3B7A

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K5WY, Apr 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
  1. RK7C

RK7C Ham Member QRZ Page

[QUOTE = "KI4WCQ, сообщение: 4618319, участник: 232227"] У них есть онлайн-журнал или они планируют закачивать в Clublog? [/ QUOTE]

2. RK7C

RK7C Ham Member QRZ Page

Yesterday I asked them a question about Club Log. But so far there is no answer. And there is nowhere to check their connections.

3. DK7OB

DK7OB Ham Member QRZ Page

4. RK7C

RK7C Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Not sure why you say that, Charles. They're on for another week, the crowds will thin out some.

They have an excellent signal, despite current conditions, and great ears.

KC8VWM likes this.
  6. K0MB

K0MB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Their 40m signals have been huge even tho not supported by VOCAP predictions. Can't wait to learn about that antenna! Probably just need me an ocean of salt water to match them!

KQ9J likes this.
  7. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

Huge signal on 80 SSB last night. Just a couple of calls and I was in the log (probably just dumb luck). I couldn't hear them on 160.. but I wasn't expecting to with my setup.

8. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yesterday around 3:30 local they were booming in on 20 CW, they have also been very strong on 20 & 17 here.

9. K1TGX

K1TGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ye of little faith :) There is a lot of luck involved here :) Better to be lucky than good!

I just worked them on 80. Yesterday I worked them on 30m - the 1st and ONLY contact I have ever made on 30. I am just using a dipole (fan) with only elements for 80/40/20 yet I've been able to put this in my log:
    upload_2018-4-11_19-18-58.png
    The 17m qso is suspect as it doesn't show in their online log :(

I was all excited thinking this was ATNO for me - not so. I just looked thru a box of old qsl cards and found ones from 3B6 thru 3B9 from 79 & 80. Well its new for me since getting back on HF a couple of years ago

KC8VWM likes this.
  10. DK7OB

DK7OB Ham Member QRZ Page

I played with my new screen recorder. This is the result:
    3B7A on 17m

K1TGX likes this.