3B7A

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K5WY, Apr 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
  1. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

St Brandon island, on today thru 17 April.

Good ops, great ears.

One call, in the log. THAT never happens -- LOL

KB2FCV, KQ0J and W7EDC like this.
  2. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

Wow! Congrats. I played with him on 40CW this evening and didn't accomplish anything. Great sig hr but the pileup got 20 kHz wide at times. Maybe I'll have better luck once the crowd dies down.

3. K1TGX

K1TGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

With my panadapter I was finally able to find the last guy he worked (no easy feat with that pileup) and was able to follow him as he moved up in frequency until I snagged him after about 10 calls. New one :)

4. KQ0J

KQ0J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Nice. I am trying for him on 40M SSB big split - big pileup. Wish he was on CW !

5. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

Got him on 40 CW earlier this evening w/ maybe 20 mins at the radio. It's a new one for me. Good ops. Tried a little bit on SSB but they were already starting to fade. I'm hoping for some band fills, especially 80.

6. K4LRX

K4LRX Subscriber QRZ Page

Need this one on 15, or 80, nice operation, run like and expedition should be run!

7. K5WY

K5WY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I got them on 20 SSB. I listened to the pile up on 40 later, no joy there but it's still early. Time for more bands later.

It was a new one for me, the second in two days. Numbers 279 and 280.

8. K0MB

K0MB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I found the 17m SSB operation frustrating with little effort made to complete calls, which meant the pile-up never stood by. "Whos' the K3A? K3A? W2FF your 59."

9. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Really easy from the east coast, I got them yesterday on 17 & 20 SSB with 1 or 2 calls. Hope to get them on CW today.

10. KI4WCQ

KI4WCQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Do they have an online log or do they plan uploads to Clublog?