For Sale 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Audio Equalizer EQ - rack mount

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7LRC, Jun 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K7LRC

K7LRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a classic 31 Band, 1/3 Octave, Audio Graphic Equalizer, confirmed working, that could be used to tailor the frequency response of your microphone input signal to your transceiver, or the received audio from your rig, depending on how you connect it. Boost or cut bass, mids or treble (and everything in between) to tailor the response of your voice to cut through QRM/ QRN and improve DX performance. This EQ is Monaural (one channel mono), perfect for HAM applications. Has RCA phono plug jacks and 1/4" phone plug jacks, so it is versatile. It also has other uses in live audio engineering and home theater applications. PHOTOS BELOW.

The unit has been stored in a no-smoking, environmentally controlled environment the entire time I've owned it, and it probably has less than 20 hours of use on it. All sliders work as they should and all are in good condition. The case has some scuffs & scratches, normal for rack equipment of this type, but in no way affect operation.

These classic EQ's sell for up to $60 + shipping online, in good working condition like this one.

My asking price is only $39 + actual S/I.
    Combine purchases and save on shipping!

Let me know if you would like to receive a list of other rack-mount audio gear I have for sale. See some examples below near the bottom of the ad.
    • Item offered here may be picked up in PHX AZ, or shipped.
    • US PMO required for payment.
    • CONUS sale only.
    • E-mail good on QRZ. I may not monitor this thread, so e-mail is best to communicate.
    • Sold as-is, due to age of the gear, but confirmed working before boxing (also see photo).
    I have many other items I will be listing in the coming weeks, so please contact me if you are looking for any of the following AUDIO Rack Gear; Equalizers, mixers, FX units, Processors, vintage and newer Microphones, cables, 19” equipment racks, Compressors / Gates, Power Amplifiers

Thanks & 73, K7LRC
    IMG_7710.JPG

IMG_7704.JPG
    IMG_7707.JPG
    IMG_7708.JPG
    IMG_7709.JPG
    IMG_7706.JPG

KC2YMO, K0PV and KE9OL like this.
  2. K7LRC

K7LRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

PRICE DROPPED to $35 + S/I -- K7LRC

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.