14.275MHz

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KE5OBA, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE5OBA

KE5OBA Banned

The MAJORITY of problems I hear (QRMING) is coming from Michigan, Pennsylvania, Alabama, and Florida, not Canada.

2. N5KRC

N5KRC Ham Member QRZ Page

So what's the question?

3. K5GHS

K5GHS Ham Member QRZ Page

The majority of problems exist because people keep taking about it. Ignore it, fail to give the people playing on there attention, and it goes away.

4. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

Why do people feel the need to keep bringing it up here? :rolleyes:

5. KE5OBA

KE5OBA Banned

Really?

Ignore it??

Great answer........

Maybe we should also just ignore the illegals in our country too! Maybe they too will go away...

6. AB1FV

AB1FV Ham Member QRZ Page

VFO...your best buddy in these types of cases.

7. WA9SVD

WA9SVD Ham Member QRZ Page

So make recordings with callsigns, and send them to the FCC's Enforcement Bureau. Just because Riley retired doesn't mean the Bureau is not still in existence.

8. W6GQ

W6GQ Swap Meet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

WOW first two posts and this is the topic?

Seems this person stole a callsign since this call sign being used for this thread is a club call and is no longer in use because it is W5NWM

Houston Northwest Medical Center
    710 FM1960 Rd West-administration Dept
    Houston TX 77090
    USA

So this "person" has no balls to use their own call sign and they signed up an expired call. Someone should call the Houston Northwest Medical Center and let them know what is going on and the zed should ban this expired callsign.

That is only my opinion, YOURS may vary

Oh by the way,

TROLL

9. W6GQ

W6GQ Swap Meet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

double post

10. K5GHS

K5GHS Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, you heard me. The more you post, the more attention they get, the more likely they will be on again tonight.

They feed off of being talked about and getting everyones underwear in a bunch.

As for the FCC, they have ignored them for how long? But coming on here and griping about who is right or wrong is going to do ZERO.

Nice comparison to the illegals by the way. Our government did the same thing, ignored them for 10 years.

But us debating that topic on here isn't going to solve the problem either. Its going to do ZERO also. The FCC doesn't care about here unless someone complains about illegal CB stuff being sold here, and the people in DC don't either. All you're doing by posting this here is feeding the egos of those involved. Quit giving them what they desire and maybe they will go back to doing some other annoying habit off the radio.

I thankfully cannot hear this frequency in my hamshack because my VFO refuses to stop there. Perhaps if everyone else did it instead of joining into the fray, they would get bored with it.

Or we can just keep tossing gasoline on the fire. Its your choice.

Oh, and by your original posting you seem to be the expert on this frequency too. That tells me you listen, enough to try and place blame. Unless you're not transmitting and you're reporting all you hear to the FCC, sounds to me like you're part of the problem and not the solution. Just my opinion, take it for what it is, but it sure seems like you're taking a PERSONAL offense to some of the people on that particular segment of our bands. Perhaps you should try moving the VFO? No, you can't do that, because you are probably trying to defend the Canadian guy. Thats the real reason, isn't it?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.