12 meters BUZZING again

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K7PIG, Feb 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. K7PIG

K7PIG Ham Member QRZ Page

Buzzing interference on 12 meters again;
    17 February 2002
    1415Z to 1550Z
    30kcs wiped-out
    24.912.50 to 24.942.50mcs
    24.912.50 and 24.942.50 signal was S1-S2
    24.920.90 to 24.936.90 signal loudest, S7-S8
    Monitored with 2 aerial's; 10m Delta Loop and an Inverted V 10-80m both at 55 feet, same signal strength from East to West direction.

Yep, more interference getting WORSER as each new day arrives.
    Illegals operating on 10m-12m, Hollingsworth lacks fortitude.
    Buzzing interference on 10m-12m, Hollingsworth lacks fortitude.
    K1MAN, easy pickings for Hollingsworth.
    Illegals difficult pickings for Hollingsworth.
    A friend of mine has said often, why have a darn license. Licensee's are Hollingsworth's pay-day, what Hollingsworth should be doing is not done and still getting a pay-check for not doing.
    Screw ARRL and K1MAN, ARRL will most likely prevail and MAN will loose. Money talks and BS walks. This Governmental favorTISM sucks and the FCC should be concentrating on Illegals in the ham bands.
    Illegals operating on 10m AM talk right over RTTY, listen to 28085 "The Trucker's Network", among other Trucker Frequencies on 10m.
    FCC Enforcement Priorities need to be set and quick and get some balls.
    ARRL is a waste when it comes to there SURVEY'S: we need help with the 10m Illegals, send us the Blah Blah.
    FCC, send us your log's and TAPES on 10m Ilegals, Blah Blah.
    O, our workload is too, too much. K1MAN is a top priority, BullSh_t. The FCC and ARRL have NO PRIORITES, period.
    The DX Awards, Contest's, QSL Corner is also a CROCK of priorities for the $$$$$$$$$$ARRL, That's important.

Isn't it ashame we have 2 A--Kisser's together FCC & ARRL.

K1MAN and 10m Illegals are so dam visible, the Big Boy's want MAN and SCREW the hard one's. YOUR 10 METER HAM BAND IS JUST ABOUT GONE FCC AND ARRL.

Give some more speeches ARRL & FCC, what a waste of BullSh-t, these 2 don't even know how to use the BullSh-t to it's full potential.

2. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

No buzz on 12m, here. (6L beam at 55', southern California, looking in any direction.)

CB'er have taken over 10m? I guess they have, if that's your complete focus in life. In the ARRL DX contest this past weekend, in one hour of casual operating on Saturday afternoon I logged 141 contacts in 38 countries, didn't hear a peep from any CB'ers.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (Note: I needn't sign up to be part of the solution, since I'm not the one complaining.)

WB2WIK/6

3. K7PIG

K7PIG Ham Member QRZ Page

My focus is 10m/12m, particularly 10m. This just might be my remaining life's endeavor.
    Report it you say, the last email I received from Hollingsworth was worded like this: You no longer need to send us email, we are aware of the problem (10m/12m).
    Well then, they (FCC) should be cracking down on this type of activity soon? I don't think so, what do think?
    O no, ARRL OO's, I shall pass on that title.

4. KG4RYT

KG4RYT Ham Member QRZ Page

I DON'T USE 12 METERS BUT I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF NOISE ON TEN METERS, SOUNDS LIKE A MOTOR BUZZING SOUND , ALSO ALOT OF SPANISH ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AND SPANISH MUSIC
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.