ad: MLSons-1

100 Watts and a Wire: Episode 54 is posted.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K0STH, Jul 21, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. K0STH

K0STH Ham Member QRZ Page

On this episode, Steve, WA5SAT reports on the latest events affecting ham radio operators in Turkey.
    ----
    http://100wattsandawire.com/100-watts-and-a-wire/episode54
    ----
    100 Watts and a Wire ® is a weekly podcast celebrating amateur radio. Join Christian Cudnik, K0STH for topical conversation, interviews, news and an entertaining look at the adventures of a ham trying to figure it all out.

100 Watts and a Wire is perfect for those who are new to ham radio, those looking to serve as Elmer’s, and the technically curious crowd.

Whether you run 5 watts or 1500 watts, everyone is welcome. In our community, it's OK not to know everything, ask for help, give advice and get on the air.

Visit 100wattsandawire.com for more information. You can subscribe to the show by clicking the RSS feed. Or, by using podcast apps like, iTunes or Stitcher.

iTunes: goo.gl/G4ODJc
    Stitcher: goo.gl/X3hrsa

Calling Frequencies: 14287 and 7180

Our weekly 'Gathering of the Willing' happens on Thursday evenings beginning between 00:00 and 01:00 UTC. Bands and frequencies may vary.

2. KC9EOQ

KC9EOQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

FYI, Christian, I clicked on the link to episode 54. It was only two minutes long, is it supposed to be that way? Also, I tried to locate #53 in the archives and it's not there.
    Keep up the good work!
    73'
    Dean, KC9EOQ

3. KC9EOQ

KC9EOQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Never mind! I found episode 53!

KC9EOQ

4. K0STH

K0STH Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, it's a short news type of update. Just a couple of minutes. I appreciate ya!