ad: Flexradio-1

QSO Today Podcast 223 Denny Berg, WB9MSM PSA - Value Of Having A Coronary CT Scan For Calcium

Discussion in 'Videos and Podcasts' started by WB9MSM, Nov 18, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9MSM

WB9MSM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

upload_2018-11-18_16-33-9.png

Hello Fellow Hams -

Recently I was selected by Eric, 4Z1UG to be featured in his weekly podcast. The first part of the podcast Eric has allowed to be a public service announcement (PSA) due to a recent medical condition which I recently had. I am very fortunate to be living due to having had a Coronary CT Scan for Calcium done. To be honest it would of just been a matter of time and I would have had a major heart attack and possibly died. I am so grateful to having this test done that I would like to share this information with all hams to the extent that I can. I realize that there is absolutely no way to 100% prevent heart attacks from occurring but the Coronary CT Scan for Calcium may be a step in that direction of detecting one. Since I am recovering following having five stents placed in arteries around my heart I almost feel as if I am now an ambassador to the cause of prevention of heart disease since I am a survivor.

Thank you for listening to my podcast. 73 from Wisconsin,

Denny
    WB9MSM

QSO Today Episode 223 Podcast:

K7SWT likes this.
  2. 4Z1UG

4Z1UG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for posting, Denny. I enjoyed the QSO and doing the PSA.

K7SWT likes this.