ad: Flexradio-1

W5JH Jerry Haigwood Gilmer Texas

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by W6CHR, Apr 28, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. W6CHR

W6CHR Ham Member QRZ Page

Jerry became a silent key on Apr 21,2017. after a long battle waiting on a liver Transplant.He fought a very long battle of health problems and fought it Well.He was a very good engineer and Technician.God bless his sole and his family.

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

My Condolences.

Jerry W. Haigwood, W5JH SK

Jerry Wesley Haigwood
    DIANA — Funeral services are scheduled for Jerry Wesley Haigwood, 68, of Diana, 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Gilmer. Interment, Kelsey Cemetery. Visitation, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at McWhorter Funeral Home. Arrangements by McWhorter Funeral Home, Gilmer. Mr. Haigwood was born March 25, 1949, in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, and died April 21, 2017.

https://www.news-journal.com/obituaries/2017/apr/24/jerry-wesley-haigwood-lnj/

3. W6RZ

W6RZ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sad to see this. I met Jerry many years ago (1983 maybe) when he was KY4Z in San Jose, CA. At that time, he had a 432 MHz moon bounce station. I had just bought a 432 MHz radio for OSCAR 10 and contesting, and he was my first contact on that band. He invited me to his house to see the moon bounce station.