ad: TinyPaddle-1

The National Radio Centre

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by M1MRB, Dec 1, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. M1MRB

M1MRB Ham Member QRZ Page

G3ZPF, M6KHE, M3VPI and 5 others like this.
  2. KJ7WT

KJ7WT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Very interesting video! I'd like to be able to visit the Centre some day, perhaps it will be possible!

M0TCH likes this.
  3. PP8DA

PP8DA Ham Member QRZ Page

Very interesting video about the Bletchley Park radio center. During WWII it was the headquarter of foreign CW decoding and helped the Allied Forces to win the war.
    Nice report.

M0TCH likes this.
  4. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent excellent video!

M0TCH likes this.
  5. WA6AM

WA6AM Ham Member QRZ Page

VERY NICE. HOPE TO SEE MORE LIKE THIS.

M0TCH likes this.
  6. K5LAW

K5LAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Visited there in 2017. It was fascinating.

7. KB5ZSM

KB5ZSM Ham Member QRZ Page

Wish the center had been there in the late seventies when I was stationed at RAF Upper Hayford. I would have spent a lot of time there.
    73s to all

8. KB7YS

KB7YS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Visited in September - Bletchley Park and the National Radio Centre are well worth the train ride if you will be in London. Great group of volunteers that staff the centre, very welcoming to other amateurs. Nice to squeeze a little more of the hobby in on a vacation! Thanks for the excellent video.

9. G0WXU

G0WXU Ham Member QRZ Page

A very interesting video. I must get on my bike (Joke) and pay a visit. I trained at 224 Signals Squadron at Garats Hay Loughborough where I went on leaving "Boys Service". So I know a bit about the past history of Bletchley. I will have to swot up on the Racal RA 17 Rx that I have not used for a good few years Hi.

10. WN2A

WN2A Ham Member QRZ Page

Very well done! Like a true destination for a family or a group as it looks like a science museum, which both passive and active exhibits.