ad: Schulman-1

Eugene, OR Ham Radio Swapfest, April 22nd, 2017

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by N7IY, Feb 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N7IY

N7IY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Valley Radio Club of Eugene, (VRC) W7PXL, announces a Ham Radio Swapfest to be held at the Eugene Red Cross building, 862 Bethel Drive, Eugene, on April 22nd, 2017. Doors for sellers open at 8am. Doors open for the general public from 10am to 3pm. Tables are limited. Registration for tables can be addressed to VRC, P.O. Box 5356, Eugene, Oregon, 97405. Reservations will be processed in order of USPS postmark date. The “Form” can be downloaded at www.valleyradioclub.org/reg . Table prices are $10.00, each. Make checks to: Valley Radio Club. Admission is $5.00 per person at the door. Cash or credit/debit card. General admission at the door only. All participants must pay admission. Children under 15, free. Only two paid participants will be allowed per table during setup. If a table is not occupied by 9:30am, the organizers reserve the right to re-sell the table.

The VRC reserves the right to refuse admission or table space to anyone. NO FIREARMS OR ASSOCIATED ITEMS SALES ALLOWED! Drawings for dual band HT radios will be held at 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm. Tickets issued with admission. Must be present to win. Radio Exams: Exams will start at 2pm, administered by ARRL volunteer examiners from the Valley Radio Club. Test fee is $15.00. Checks can be made out to “ARRL VEC” at the test. Directions from I-5, Eugene: Take I-5 to the Randy Pape Beltline exit, west. Travel west on Beltline to Hwy 99, head south to Bethel Drive, turn left. The Red Cross Building is on the right at 862 Bethel Drive. Talk in on 146.72 repeater. All proceeds are for the benefit of the Eugene Red Cross. Additional donations are welcome.

2. NV3X

NV3X Ham Member QRZ Page

Wish I could be there!

73 DE NV3X

3. K7QT

K7QT Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there some sort of swapmeet scheduled for June in the Eugene area? Seems to me I caught a blurb about something happening the first weekend in June, but research comes up empty. Thanks in advance for any information.

Dave, K7QT

4. N7IY

N7IY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I live in Eugene, and the only ham event that I know of the first weekend in June is Seaside. There may be another one, but if there is, i do not know of it.
    Peter, N7IY

5. K7QT

K7QT Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks, Pete!

6. K3RW

K3RW Ham Member QRZ Page

Had a great time last year. Will there be one in 2018?

7. WA7PRC

WA7PRC Ham Member QRZ Page

@N7IY, ARRL doesn't list this on their website (link). The only two listed in "Orygun" are Salem and SeaPAC. You might want to let them know...

vy 73,
    Bryan WA7PRC
    Everett, WA

8. K8ERV

K8ERV QRZ Member QRZ Page

Time travel?

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo