ad: CQMM-1

CQmaps Azimuthal Map for Green Heron Engineering GH Everyware

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N4EGA, Jul 7, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N4EGA

N4EGA Ham Member QRZ Page

Green Heron Engineering and CQmaps - Professional Maps for Amateur Radio have partnered to provide a personalized Azimuthal Projection (Great Circle) map for your Green Heron Everywhere (GH Everyware) rotor control software.

The GH Everyware Azimuthal Projection map will provide your rotor control software with the personalized touch and expert functionality you have come to expect from Green Heron Engineering and CQmaps.

Your map will consist of the full Great Circle view of the Earth as projected from your QTH. Most DX Entities and Countries are listed by prefix within the map. CQ Zones along with the CQmaps thematic color grouping are also presented. With the GH Everywhere rotor control, you will simply find your DX area of interest and point the beam heading!

The GH Everyware Azimuthal Projection Map also contains your Maidenhead Grid Square along with your Latitude & Longitude and time zone. Your Name and Call Sign round out the personalized touch.

Your map will be based on a 1080 x 1080 Portable Network Graphics (.png) that will be scalable to the size of your monitor. You will have the ability to shift the size of the map within GH Everyware Rotor Display Configuration menu. The map will not skew or become warped while resizing.

The GH Everyware Azimuthal Projection Map .png file will be emailed to you typically within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) to the email address provided in the billing address.

GreenHeron06122015.png

Screen Shot

2. WD8KND

WD8KND XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I met this guy in Dayton and really liked both him and his product. I ordered a map when I got home and I love it. I mounted mine on a thick poster board. Two thumbs up here!

3. N4EGA

That should be Green Heron Everyware, not Everywhere. Looks like auto correct got me.

4. W4PA

W4PA Ham Member QRZ Page

Enough about you. Let's talk about me.

5. N4EGA

Hey! I thought you were busy cornering all of Ham Radio! Back to work now that vacation is over...

6. W4PA

W4PA Ham Member QRZ Page

I was working - I had to look up an address here for one of our customers and saw your callsign on the front page.

7. K4RO

K4RO Ham Member QRZ Page

Great idea James. Keep up the good work.

8. N4EGA

Thanks Kirk, but the Great Idea was actually Jeff / W2FU at Green Heron Eng. He suggested the idea at Dayton this year and boom! We have it now!