PDA

View Full Version : Received this message :

PU1RTP
01-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Received this message:
Dear PU1RTP ,

Congratulations! QRZ Logbook has found confirmation for one of your QSOs in our logbook !

List:
QSO # 1 K6XX OF PU1RTP , on 2012-03-17 20:34:00 ( View : http://logbook.qrz.com/logbook?op=show&logid=65938757 )

Copy and paste the the URL below into your Web browser 's address bar to view your confirmed QSOs sorted by most -recent QSL first .

http://logbook.qrz.com/logbook?op=list&listtype=confirmed&ordertype=qslack

73 , The QRZ Support Team

You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation .

Dear ,
Please 'm having dificuldadec to view the contacts 7 to conform . I copied the URL in the address bar and opened many QSOs j [ the others not confirmed . Please guide me .
73 ! PU1RTP

N0AMT
01-29-2014, 08:01 PM
You dont need to confirm anything. In V2 a confirmation happens automatically when both Ops add the QSO to their logbook.

PU1RTP
01-29-2014, 11:00 PM
You dont need to confirm anything. In V2 a confirmation happens automatically when both Ops add the QSO to their logbook.

Dear Alex Tarsha ,
I just asked the help of the support because I received the message below :
" You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation . "
What I conclude is that asking mimha confirmation.
So I was not understanding .
Opportunity to ask. As I am still with the old and new version each QSO must type in two until disable the old version ?

N0AMT
01-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Dear Alex Tarsha ,
I just asked the help of the support because I received the message below :
" You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation . "
What I conclude is that asking mimha confirmation.
So I was not understanding .
Opportunity to ask. As I am still with the old and new version each QSO must type in two until disable the old version ?

You don't HAVE to do anything. I wouldn't use the old logbook because it will be turned off any time now. Why continue using it if it's going away?

PU1RTP
01-31-2014, 12:27 AM
Alex,
Sorry, what I mean is not that the message continues - but my numbers are still in V2 "Confirmed: 532" "Logbook Summary You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation.". Because this number does not go up? 7 or contacts are not included in the total of "Confirmed: 532".
Reperei today that made ​​a DX was confirmed in the former but not in V2 Houne confirmation indication. With what we did QSO is still using the old version is concluded. But when he does the change will show up on my V2 QSO confirmed this. Correct? That part I get.
What is puzzling is that information "You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation." they will still appear on my total contacts? And in "Confirmed: 532" on V2 will go up that much?
thank you
73! 73! And, once again sorry.

N0AMT
01-31-2014, 05:49 PM
Alex,
Sorry, what I mean is not that the message continues - but my numbers are still in V2 "Confirmed: 532" "Logbook Summary You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation.". Because this number does not go up? 7 or contacts are not included in the total of "Confirmed: 532".
Reperei today that made ​​a DX was confirmed in the former but not in V2 Houne confirmation indication. With what we did QSO is still using the old version is concluded. But when he does the change will show up on my V2 QSO confirmed this. Correct? That part I get.
What is puzzling is that information "You have 7 contacts awaiting your confirmation." they will still appear on my total contacts? And in "Confirmed: 532" on V2 will go up that much?
thank you
73! 73! And, once again sorry.

Let me look into what is causing that message before I attempt to answer what it means. Mine shows it too, but that is not accurate for V2

PU1RTP
02-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Was in the Logbook clicking PU1RT page. Now all is not well.
On the same site is now only: "Logbook Summary Latest confirmed contacts: (V2)"

Please someone to help you know about the "Launch HRDLogbook.exe" program?

73!73! tks!!

N0AMT
02-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Was in the Logbook clicking PU1RT page. Now all is not well.
On the same site is now only: "Logbook Summary Latest confirmed contacts: (V2)"

Please someone to help you know about the "Launch HRDLogbook.exe" program?

73!73! tks!!

What's the problem? This is how it should be!