PDA

View Full Version : Help me with custom!!!

MOSCOW
09-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello!
i live in Russia, Moscow..
i brought 2 transeivers (ft-847, ICOM 718 + tuner ZPG 100) as a privat person in London, UK from privat person
tell me what pays i must to pay to shipping company and how much will be it?

K7MH
09-10-2010, 02:49 PM
There are a lot of scams coming out of London UK. and some hams have lost their money. Be very careful!!
Who exactly are you buying this from?

AG3Y
09-10-2010, 02:53 PM
MH is right, if this person in London said "I have what you are looking for" and didn't mention specific items, it could very possibly have been a scam.

Hope all works for you!

DSV ! 73, Jim

K7MH
09-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Please read this post in the link below;

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=258079

It is just one example of what has been going on with people being scammed in this way.

There are several posts that are much the same.
So BEWARE!

MOSCOW
09-10-2010, 06:17 PM
There are a lot of scams coming out of London UK. and some hams have lost their money. Be very careful!!
Who exactly are you buying this from?
Yes. i brouht 2 transceivers (FT-847, ICOM 718 and some later tuner ZDG)
he said me its will be 300 GBP.. ok, i request pics on it, he said that havn't possible to send me it....i ready that i buy.. i send 300GBP via Western Union... he said me that when i send money he start shipping immediately.. well. then he said me that i must send money for police - 240 GBP, then UK Border agency and so on... total i send about 2000 GBP... and know i got email from shipping company (8 sent 2010):

We are please to inform you that your payment was processed successfully and we reckon the payments you have been making ever since your goods got here on the 4th of August.We hereby congratulate you as you are a step closer to being a bonafied and fully registered customer of the UK Border Agencies and the UK Customs.Your parcels are still with held here with the Customs as we were told you have to pay the sum of 1420 being payment for Clearance,Forwarding and VAT Fees.

This is the final hurdle you will have to cross to be fully cleared by the UK Agencies.

P.S: The duration of time for this payment is 14 working days and You are to make payment in the name of UK Government Head Accountant as they have demanded all fees must go to him. Below are the details you need to make payment with.

Receiver's Name: Leonard Karl
Address: Worcestershire DY13 8, UK
Amount to Send: 1420

E-mail to our shipping company a scanned copy of your payment receipt to enable us forward to customs so your package can be release back to us for immediate shipment.

We will await the information from your payment receipt

Kind regards,

i dont know may be saler is honest man, but its only that procedure of sending in UK. cause i make it info.. may be somebody know about sending transceivers from UK to overseas. How much and so on...

Thanks all

PS I sended request to UK custom about pays which i will make do.

W9OV
09-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Привинчено

KC2UGV
09-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Moscow;

You've been had, sadly.

The first sign was the "Send money via Western Union".

Do NOT send anymore money.

M0GVZ
09-10-2010, 06:35 PM
i dont know may be saler is honest man, but its only that procedure of sending in UK. cause i make it info.. may be somebody know about sending transceivers from UK to overseas. How much and so on...

Thanks all

PS I sended request to UK custom about pays which i will make do.

The radios you bought were too cheap. They should have cost about 1000 in total going on normal sales prices plus any shipping.

There are no charges to send from UK. You only have to pay the shipping company - UPS, DHL etc. To send a 40kg parcel to Moscow costs 276 using Parcelforce 2 day delivery. So if you buy a radio for 1000 and it costs 250 to ship it to Moscow, the total you would pay is 1250 at the UK end and any import duties you are required to pay in Russia - there are no government agency fees in UK.

http://www.pfwwsg.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/PriceFinderResults?pageId=pc_sltc_pw_results&keyname=pwPriceFinderResults&catId=24400720

UK Border Agency is for IMMIGRATION and deal with PEOPLE, not goods. UK Customs deal with goods coming INTO the UK. There is no charge for sending goods out of the UK and amateur radio equipment coming into UK from outside of European Union is ZERO rated, no customs charges.

If you want to buy from UK, use www.hamradiodeals.co.uk (http://www.hamradiodeals.co.uk) and www.junksale.co.uk (http://www.junksale.co.uk) - they are the two main sites amateur radio operators use.

MOSCOW
09-10-2010, 07:03 PM
There are no charges to send from UK. You only have to pay the shipping company - UPS, DHL etc. To send a 40kg parcel to Moscow costs 276 using Parcelforce 2 day delivery. So if you buy a radio for 1000 and it costs 250 to ship it to Moscow, the total you would pay is 1250 at the UK end and any import duties you are required to pay in Russia - there are no government agency fees in UK.

UK Border Agency is for IMMIGRATION and deal with PEOPLE, not goods. UK Customs deal with goods coming INTO the UK. There is no charge for sending goods out of the UK and amateur radio equipment coming into UK from outside of European Union is ZERO rated, no customs charges.

ok.. what about license on sending transceiver? In Russia in order to importing transceivers i must to get licence (its cost max $650 and make it 2 working days if you have time for waiting 20 working day - and must pay about $60)... may be there is special procedure of sending transceivers as high frequency devices?

KC2UGV
09-10-2010, 07:10 PM
ok.. what about license on sending transceiver? In Russia in order to importing transceivers i must to get licence (its cost max $650 and make it 2 working days if you have time for waiting 20 working day - and must pay about $60)... may be there is special procedure of sending transceivers as high frequency devices?

The UK doesn't have such restrictions. Again, it would be up to you to go to Russian customs and pay whatever fees are imposed.

At this point, honestly, you've been scammed. DO NOT send any more money :(

MOSCOW
09-10-2010, 07:20 PM
The UK doesn't have such restrictions. Again, it would be up to you to go to Russian customs and pay whatever fees are imposed.

sadly... i know i can get parsel on 1000 euro per month and no more 31 kg... if value (on invoice) mo then 1000 euro then (value-1000)*30% but no less 4 euro/kg

EI3GAB
09-10-2010, 07:25 PM
I have to agree with the other comments listed, sorry to say but you've been ripped off. Tax and Import if any had to be paid would have been billed from your own country department, whats more likely to happen would be an invoice from your post master requesting you attend your local postings office and pay over the counter, your goods would have been released at this moment by the guy behind the desk.

My advice would be to contact your local police, also send Ebay the details of your transaction and maybe contact the UK police, there maybe a way of tracking this crook but unfortunatly your chances of recovering anything are very very slim, crimes like this are normaly well thought out and the seller although listed as a UK user could infact be anywhere in the world. :(

MOSCOW
09-10-2010, 07:38 PM
My advice would be to contact your local police, also send Ebay the details of your transaction

why you advice to me send Ebay the details of my transactions?

Request to UK police i yet sended, and out FSB (Federal Service of State Security - Russia)

EI3GAB
09-10-2010, 08:03 PM
why you advice to me send Ebay the details of my transactions?

Request to UK police i yet sended, and out FSB (Federal Service of State Security - Russia)

Ebay would have a record on the main server of all your email transactions including IP addresses used to send and forward mail to and from the crook, this information could be helpful in locating this low life and recovering any money you might stand to reclaim in a court.

AD6KA
09-10-2010, 09:20 PM
To our ham brother in Moscow:
This story breaks my heart, my prayers go
out to you. This thief will get what he
deserves when it's time to be judged by God.
I know this does not help you feel better now....

Also make a report to the Internet Crime
Complaint Center:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
They probably can't get your money back, but
they track these persons and crimes. It may
help someone else from becoming a victim.

It might help ICP3 (the above) and the other agencies
you are reporting to if you gave them the
thief's Internet Provider Address.
You can get this by cutting and pasting the
entire email header, then going to
"whois.com" and pasting it there. Here is another
IP Addy search engine that searches multiple
such services at one time:

http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?p=145509

The Scambaiter.com is an anti-scam site.

I am so sorry that this had to happen to you.
73, Ken AD6KA

AD6KA
09-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Apologies for the double post,
thought of something else:

Can you contact Western Union and tell them
that you were defrauded by this person?
Maybe they can put him on some sort of
black list or something. I know that you
must show a photo ID to pickup money
at WU, especially when it comes from
another country.

Of course fake ID's can be bought.

Have you thought of contacting Interpol?

G0GQK
09-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Its a pity you didn't contact members of QRZ before you sent any money, this person who's scamming needs putting in gaol.

G0GQK

K7MH
09-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Ebay would have a record on the main server of all your email transactions including IP addresses used to send and forward mail to and from the crook, this information could be helpful in locating this low life and recovering any money you might stand to reclaim in a court.

I don't see anywhere that he bought it from an Ebay seller.

this person who's scamming needs putting in gaol.
Must mean jail.
Lopping the guy's HEAD off would work better!:)

EI3GAB
09-11-2010, 12:25 AM
I don't see anywhere that he bought it from an Ebay seller.

Must mean jail.
Lopping the guy's HEAD off would work better!:)

My mistake, I just assumed it was an ebay scam since so many seem to be from that site :o

Oh and "Gaol" is the correct spelling meaning prison although I'm not sure its used on your end of the big pond. :p

AD6KA
09-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Oh and "Gaol" is the correct spelling meaning prison
Prison is too good for these scammers.
They need a nice South African Necklace.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

K4RKY
09-11-2010, 02:19 AM
Gasp! A dear ham friend of mine went through this a couple of years ago. The seller wanted payment upfront so unwisely my friend did.... he never got the radio or a refund and was told there is no way to track the transaction. Western Union was a no help company. PayPal did no good either.
Good Luck

KE5FRF
09-11-2010, 02:44 AM
I do not understand why the United Nations and InterPol doesn't use some authority and step into Nigeria, Kenya, Morocco and whatever other countries are involved in these "419" style scams. Everyone knows about them, e-mail inboxes are routinely flooded with hotmail, yahoo, and g-mail propositions, there isn't a forum, chat-room, or social website on the internet that isn't infected (and some actually are involved I'm convinced!)

And they all center around crime rings in NW African countries and "cells" even in the United States. I'm not even sure that organized terrorists aren't somehow involved and using scams for funds.

I read recently that it is a multi-billion dollar crime industry. It is hard for me to feel sorry for the sap on a dating website that falls for sexy photos plucked off of Facebook and MySpace personal pages and swaps romance messages with a perfect stranger who then asks for money for some reason or another. Thats just insane...But our Russian friend here is an example of how CRAFTY these scammers are getting and preying on honest people.

I'm not so sure that this sort of thing ultimately won't constitute some "miltary intervention" to clean it up. It will only get worse as we grow more dependent on web-browsing with laptops, cellphones, and pdas. I wouldn't be surprised if some scammers aren't already getting ham licenses for EchoLink scamming.

MOSCOW
09-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Ok... i want thanks all!!!
and i wants to say next... when i place advert that i want to buy transceivers, over some time i got 2 email. in first proposal to buy FT, ICOM and later tuner, and second - to buy ICON 718 + tuner for 305$... well.. i send on both addresses.. sellers started shipping.. first go to First Flight Shipping Service www.ffce.22web.net
+447024030958
first.flightcourier@live.com

second goto Akwaship... and - more main - both shipping company request same procedure for shipping of parsels to Russia.. first - local taxs, then - fee to police and etc...

Procedures of shipping same... what is explain it? some post top KC2UGV said that no problem with send parsels... BUT both shipping company make same procedure... May you explain it?

PS Sallers not was acquainted. its different peoples, first work in representative company and second - paediatrician doctor (i have both addreses, but tel only second seller)

AD6KA
09-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Procedures of shipping same... what is explain it? some post top KC2UGV said that no problem with send parsels... BUT both shipping company make same procedure... May you explain it?

I am %99.999999 sure those shipping company websites
are non-existent companies, which the scammers use
to make their "fees" look legit. Anyone anywhere can make a website
and claim whatever they want to.

+447024030958 The "702" in this UK phone number indicates
that it is a REDIRECT to another country, probably Nigeria!

The "Fees" they claim you need to pay for shipments
from UK to Russia are just plain LIES, lies, lies!

I know some Internet scam fighters. Let me see what
these guys can find out.

second goto Akwaship
Please post the EXACT URL they sent you to, thanks.

Thanks for the information.
73, Ken AD6KA

W8JI
09-11-2010, 03:46 PM
The company website you posted is a fake. It has no connection to the real FirstFlight Courier service in India. It also has no connection to Express Courriers Ltd in new Zealand.

ALL of the funds you have sent are now gone.

You will never receive a radio. You have been robbed.

Stop sending money and report this to the police.

MOSCOW
09-11-2010, 03:51 PM
[B]

i have not exact URL of akwaship.. i am posting part of letter of email, which i got from second seller..

i say next... when he go to Akwaship, its company request my passport and in that time i already knowed about expensive shipping and ask him back my parsel from shipping company.. its him answer

Thanks for your email...They have seing my passport and they requested for yours..You are to send me your passport..You need to required the police report so that the shipping can be done immediately thanks and hope you soon

i answed that i refuse send information about my passport, then he send me next email

Thanks for your email..Contact the shipping company at akwaship@fastservice.com thanks

i have not any information about this company, i have trucking number for my parsel... no more... BUT he is not activated:(

in my past letter i wrote to him that he back parsel from shipping company... in this time i already now about expensive sending cause i send to him

Ok, .. i say all to you.. whan i make my info about i want to buy transceiver, from sometime i got email from englishman, which sale 2 transceivers - FT847 and ICOM 718, not expensive.. i agree it and send money.. then i got proposal from you.. its not expensive too.. i solve i may to buy it too.. well i sended money to you - 310 dollars.. do you remember? i hope, that i getting both parsels, and i resale one of 718s in Moscow and to cover some costs on buying transceivers.. but when i buyed 847+718 i pays police, UK goverment agensy and so on... in results its very expensive for me... cause request of shipping company, that pay for police and we are shipping is LIE... may be i may request to shipping company in order to add one 718 + tuner to my parsel (if they say to me that i can pays, i refuse from add your parsel).. if not you take items to home and i later solve it.. ok? if you have problems with shipping company with back items i advice go to police....

Thanks for your email.

MOSCOW
09-11-2010, 04:04 PM
ALL of the funds you have sent are now gone.

You will never receive a radio. You have been robbed.

Stop sending money and report this to the police.

yes, sadly... may be its prevent same cases in future....

MOSCOW
09-11-2010, 04:20 PM
do you know phone number of second seller is +4470240XXXX
what phone number in London?

AD6KA
09-11-2010, 05:05 PM
No, I do not.

While it is tempting to call and confront these #######s,
Do NOT call this number!
Anytime you see "70x" after the 044 country code
in a UK telephone number, it is redirect. Usually
to another country like Nigeria, sometimes
a cell phone in another country. Either way,
an outrageously expensive charge
will appear on your phone bill, especially from Russia.
Sorry. As Tom said, you have been robbed.
The thieves used the Internet instead of a gun.

The Anti-Fraud Website aa419.com lists the
site you were directed to as a fraudulent site.
http://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php?psearch=www.ffce.22web.net&Submit=GO&psearchtype=

MOSCOW
09-11-2010, 05:26 PM
when he call me on my cell phone its free?
he called me when he wanted know MTCN number... all input calls is free... really?
or i now change my cell number?

in London + 020XXXXXX telephon numbers

AD6KA
09-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Yes, as far as I know. Call your cell phone company and ask them.
Just YOU DO NOT CALL HIM!

or i now change my cell number?
No, you don't have to. I would not bother.
Thank GOD you did NOT send him your passport or
a scan of it, as they asked you to.
They probably would have used it to create a
false ID to scam somebody else. Or to pick up
money from Western Union from another victim.

If you want you can e-mail me.
My email is good at QRZ,com callsign lookup.
73, Ken AD6KA

WA7PRC
09-11-2010, 07:09 PM

Yes, as far as I know. Call your cell phone company and ask them.
Just YOU DO NOT CALL HIM!

Incoming calls should be free unless the caller calls you "collect" (or similar terminology). This type of call would be operator-assisted. The operator will state, "[name of person] wishes to call you collect, will you accept the charges?" Your answer would be, "No."

MOSCOW
09-11-2010, 08:43 PM
I want to post all the tricks and turns of swindlers: (in order to not was victimized by swindlers):

1. Lower prices on things
2. when you send money (for example via Westen Union or same) he may tell to you, that money was payed other people on mistakes of WU (for example) and let divide sums (lost) on half and you send your half to him
3. shipping company (for example see above).
4. he may send email that his wife (brother and etc) when go to Custum office (for example) in order to pays for your parsel for shipping catched in accident and now in hospital. its delay on yours pays. he may make proposal you take credit on your name in order to pay surgical operation. he may send to you docs from hospital. and say that he in nearest future 1 (2,3 and so on) weeks take bank check (for example, job salary) on cover all of yours costs. don't take credit!!!!
5. when you make pays on big sum he may to proposal to you let pay on half remain cause for example he got money by bank check on his work.

BE careful! i want thanks all for advices!!!!

AD6KA
09-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Never, EVER send funds via Western Union.
This is the International Scammer's "bank of choice".
Once your money is picked up by the receiver, you have
no recourse to do anything. None, zip, nada,

Mail or ship the funds in the form of some sort of bank draft.
Mail or send the funds in some sort of traceable manner.
ALWAYS request delivery signature.
International Registered Mail, Return Receipt Requested, Restricted Delivery, is good, or FedEX type Envelope.
MUST BE TRACEABLE AND NEED A SIGNATURE!

Or even consider PayPal. That system has many drawbacks
but ANYTHING is better than Western Union.

NEVER use ANY shipper suggested by the Seller unless it one
of the huge multinational shippers: UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS, TNT

If you hear or read the words "My shipper will pick up
the merchandise" CANCEL the deal. This is a %100
sign of a scam.

At the very FIRST SUGGESTION that some sort of alternate payment
be used other than the original agreement, CANCEL the deal.

KC8VWM
09-12-2010, 12:37 AM

If you Google the phone number +447024030958
you will find out it's only related to scams.

Another clue it's a scam is the First Flight Courier Service website address itself:

http://ffce.22web.net/

Questions to ask yourself...

What kind of legitimate company would operate using a website
address like that?

Why not use something like firstflightcourier.com ??!? At least that would be somewhat convincing.

Did you notice there is another company like that on the internet, in the same business using the same exact name over in India? Seems kind of strange to have two companies with the same name, doing the same sort of business thing doesn't it?

Here's the "real" First Flight Couriers website:

http://www.firstflight.net/

Also, ask yourself what kind of legitimate company uses a "Windows Live" email address (first.flightcourier@live.commmmm) if they own a website domain on the internet?

What kind of company with a presence on the web that is making money doesn't own it's own domain address instead of using http://ffce.22web.net/ (http://ffce.22web.net/) ??

Doesn't any of that seem unusual?

More clues:

Go to this link at thier website and look at their "news" section:

http://ffce.22web.net/careers/

Do you notice that the text on that link hasn't been changed from it's original website template? What about that photo of the washer on the left under the "advertisement" section? Notice it has no other information. Just a "photo example" of what an advertisement is supposed to look like.

In other words, the site has not even been completed from it's original web template. It was thrown up "quick and dirty." A legitimate company would not "go live" on the net until the site has been completed.

Hmmm. Sorry you were "had" by this scammer. :(

MOSCOW
09-12-2010, 06:28 AM
Choice of shipping company was not mine - its deal seller... i did not know about FFCC.

please tell me on future if i refuse form shipping service must shipping company back to me my money?

what do you think about Money Gram?

KC8VWM
09-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Well my friend, if anyone should ask you in the future to use any third party as part of any transaction involving the transfer of money or goods to anyone else but the seller themselves in the future. Please don't.

I don't recommend using any sort of payment method that is not secure. Most money orders are not secure. There are exceptions like Postal Service Money Orders we have here in the U.S. but please do your research beforehand and choose a method of payment that provides "payment tracking" or "fraud protection" and offers the idea of a full refund if things should go terribly wrong.

Secure money orders (like the U.S. postal service offers) requires the person cashing them to provide "identification" before they can cash them. Things like a drivers license number, identity confirmation or other form of identification which is recorded and kept on their files. In addition, the person cashing a postal money order is recorded on government security cameras at the post office. Stay away from any type of money order that doesn't require this sort of thing otherwise it's the equivalent idea as giving any stranger or passing by a bundle of cash in their hand without even knowing who they are. It's like throwing your money to anyone out on the street.

If anyone asks you to do business with any third party as part of the transaction, that is the precise moment you need to stop and no longer do any further business with that person.

I know you learned your lesson, it's just that I don't like to see this happen to anyone. Especially good people like yourself because you certainly didn't deserve to have that to happen to you.

MOSCOW
09-12-2010, 06:44 AM
5. when you make pays on big sum he may to proposal to you let pay on half remain cause for example he got money by bank check on his work.

5. when you made pays on big sum he may to proposal to you let pay on half remain cause for example he got money by bank check on his work.

M3ONL
09-12-2010, 09:59 AM
I am %99.999999 sure those shipping company websites
are non-existent companies, which the scammers use
to make their "fees" look legit. Anyone anywhere can make a website
and claim whatever they want to.

+447024030958 The "702" in this UK phone number indicates
that it is a REDIRECT to another country, probably Nigeria!

The "Fees" they claim you need to pay for shipments
from UK to Russia are just plain LIES, lies, lies!

I know some Internet scam fighters. Let me see what
these guys can find out.

Thanks for the information.
73, Ken AD6KA

I have just dialled the number you provided and it deffinately is being redirected elsewhere, the number once dialled took to long to connect for it to be in the uk also the tone i could hear when the phone in question was ringing was not a tone heard in the uk. The phone was answered but no v oice could be heard, it was as if the person on other end was staying quiet until caller identified themselves also i could not hear any background noise whatsoever when my call was SILENTLY answered.

M3ONL

W9OV
09-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Exactly, Google first. http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?p=355249

If you Google the phone number +447024030958
you will find out it's only related to scams.

Another clue it's a scam is the First Flight Courier Service website address itself:

http://ffce.22web.net/

Questions to ask yourself...

What kind of legitimate company would operate using a website
address like that?

Why not use something like firstflightcourier.com ??!? At least that would be somewhat convincing.

Did you notice there is another company like that on the internet, in the same business using the same exact name over in India? Seems kind of strange to have two companies with the same name, doing the same sort of business thing doesn't it?

Here's the "real" First Flight Couriers website:

http://www.firstflight.net/

Also, ask yourself what kind of legitimate company uses a "Windows Live" email address (first.flightcourier@live.commmmm) if they own a website domain on the internet?

What kind of company with a presence on the web that is making money doesn't own it's own domain address instead of using http://ffce.22web.net/ (http://ffce.22web.net/) ??

Doesn't any of that seem unusual?

More clues:

Go to this link at thier website and look at their "news" section:

http://ffce.22web.net/careers/

Do you notice that the text on that link hasn't been changed from it's original website template? What about that photo of the washer on the left under the "advertisement" section? Notice it has no other information. Just a "photo example" of what an advertisement is supposed to look like.

In other words, the site has not even been completed from it's original web template. It was thrown up "quick and dirty." A legitimate company would not "go live" on the net until the site has been completed.

Hmmm. Sorry you were "had" by this scammer. :(

AD6KA
09-12-2010, 07:10 PM
please tell me on future if i refuse form shipping service must shipping company back to me my money?

No, but I don't think you understand.

Any deal that uses a third party shipping company
(other than UPS, DHL, FedEX, USPS,etc) or another
company insisted upon by the other guy is a FRAUD,
and you will not get your money back.

ANY "Shiping Company" or "Courier Service" that
demands money for "Border Fees" "Customs"
"Police" etc, is a FRAUD. A REAL shipping company may
ask you for the Customs PAPERWORK before they
accept your package, but paying such fees is
YOUR (or the receiver of the package) problem. And of course those Customs fees,
VAT, etc go directly to the Customs & Government
agencies involved, not the shipping company.

But then again, the Seller may TELL you he is going to
send you your radios via DHL, then accept your money
via Western Union, and you may never hear from him again.

what do you think about Money Gram?

No different than Western Union or any other cable money
service. Once you push your money accross
the counter to the smiling clerk, it's gone forever.

M3ONL

I have just dialled the number you provided and it deffinately is being redirected elsewhere,
Thanks OM, as I suspected.

MOSCOW
09-13-2010, 07:29 AM
yes, you are right... i mean DHL and other shipping companys. if i refuse from shipping - may its back me my money?

i post last email from FFCS on my request back me my money (9 sent 2010)

Dear Dmitriy,

We are sorry we can't refund and i guess you will have to bear the loss of your goods to the UK Government.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

John Barret
First Flight Shipping Service
Customer Attendant
www.ffce.22web.net
+447024030958

real email, which was sended
FIRST FLIGHT COURIER SECURITY COMPANY <devellio@yahoo.com>

W8JI
09-13-2010, 11:32 AM
You have been robbed.

There is no real shipping company, the website is fake.

Your money is gone, and any more money you send will also disappear. There never was a radio, there never was a shipping company.

yes, you are right... i mean DHL and other shipping companys. if i refuse from shipping - may its back me my money?

i post last email from FFCS on my request back me my money (9 sent 2010)

Dear Dmitriy,

We are sorry we can't refund and i guess you will have to bear the loss of your goods to the UK Government.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards,

John Barret
First Flight Shipping Service
Customer Attendant
www.ffce.22web.net
+447024030958

real email, which was sended
FIRST FLIGHT COURIER SECURITY COMPANY <devellio@yahoo.com>

AD6KA
09-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Just as an FYI:
I emailed this "shipping company" from an extra Gmail acount
I have, just to get them to reply so I could get their IP
Address from their mail header. After they replied
I looked them up.

I did a "Who Is" IP Addy Search (and others) and it came up,
not surprisingly, to be from Nigeria.

WHOIS - 41.138.183.120

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.138.176.0 - 41.138.183.255'

inetnum: 41.138.176.0 - 41.138.183.255
netname: VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN1
descr: Visafone Communications Limited,
descr: 12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
descr: Victoria Island,
descr: Lagos
admin-c: FY2-AFRINIC
tech-c: FY2-AFRINIC
mnt-by: VISAFONE-MNT
remarks: Managed by Network Solutions Provider [VISAFONE]
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.138.160.0 - 41.138.191.255

person: Fred Young
nic-hdl: FY2-AFRINIC
address: 33 Saka Tinubu Street
address: Victoria Island
address: Lagos Nigeria
address: Lagos
address: Nigeria
e-mail: *****@cybaaspace.net
e-mail: **********@cybaaspace.net
phone: +2347025551211
fax-no: +23412624287
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Now to contact their Web Page hosting company,
and the REAL FirstFlight, and see if I can stir up enough
trouble that the fraudsters are forced to take their site down.

YOU CAN HELP!

www.ffce.22web.net
http://www.ffce.22web.net Fake First Flight Websites
209.190.24.11, (reverse ip), , Columbus Network Access Point, Inc., abuse@ee.net

Name Server: NS1.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS2.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS3.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS4.BYET.ORG
Name Server: NS5.BYET.ORG

Please send abuse complaints here
http://ee.net/contact.php or http://ee.net/contactsupport.php

Send them here also
http://byet.org/contactus.php

Sometimes, a sub domain will not give much info. on whois.
Usually, the host will provide a whois lookup on a sub domain, but not
always true either, send to the above for the kill.

The correct registrar is here, and will suspended also
https://securesignup.net/portal/cart.php?gid=7

http://ee.net/ is a reseller of byet.org

AD6KA
09-16-2010, 04:59 AM
Thanks to legwork by Internet
scam fighters, the fake First Flight Websites
used to scam that poor fellow are now DEAD: :D

www.ffce.22web.net and
http://www.ffce.22web.net

I am not naive, the scammers will try again, pop up
somewhere else or under another name. Which
is why we must be ever vigilent. :cool:

73, Ken AD6KA

KC8VWM
09-16-2010, 05:42 AM
I did a "Who Is" IP Addy Search (and others) and it came up,
not surprisingly, to be from Nigeria.

Yup, I am not really surprised.

...Nigeria scam artists eh?

I guess I still feel bad for our friend who was robbed. :(

Thanks Ken for doing the legwork so the rest of us won't be scammed. We need more people like yourself in our ranks and please accept my sincerest "thank you" and appreciation for your efforts in shutting this idiot down.

You did good my friend.

Let it be known that Ken, AD6KA is one of the good ones folks. He is most deserving of our appreciation.

My Best,

MOSCOW
09-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Thanks a lot all!!!! i have a proposal to moderators of this site.. lets hidden info about adverts on buy and sale items.. or hide email and tel in adverts...

W8JI
09-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks a lot all!!!! i have a proposal to moderators of this site.. lets hidden info about adverts on buy and sale items.. or hide email and tel in adverts...

They should have a clear warning not to use Western Union and to warn people to know the seller or buyer. Many people already understand to never send money unless you know the person you send money to.

If you had searched for the shipping company, you would have learned the name belongs to a company only in India and the fake website would not appear in a search.

MOSCOW
09-16-2010, 04:13 PM
i'm saying about prevent same cases. cause, when i got first email from saller, in header of his letter was my advert.

AD6KA
09-16-2010, 06:25 PM
i'm saying about prevent same cases. cause, when i got first email from saller, in header of his letter was my advert.
Dimitri....just let it go (forget about it)..
and get on with your life.
I feel really bad and sorry for you, but
it's not the moderators fault, or the way the ads
are setup. There is nothing to be gained
by the classified ad moderators hiding emails or telephone
numbers. Even if they did have a "Blind e-mail echange"
for buyers and sellers, ((Very awkward to implement),
it wouldn't help anything.
I know that when I buy or sell something, the
first thing I ask is the other guy's callsign,
e-mail, telephone number, physical address, etc.
Then do an online search of same.

Tom is right, maybe a "Caveat emptor" list
of "scam warning signs" at the top of the classified
page might be good. Ultimately, the front
line defense against being scammed is educating yourself.

W8JI
09-16-2010, 06:55 PM
I would think it is a good idea for any on-line sales site to have a warning about Nigerian scams and use of Western Union, as well as check scams where they want money back.

WS2L
09-16-2010, 07:03 PM
MOSCOW,

I have to agree with many of the posts that you were definitely scammed. I have purchased items from the UK and never had to pay any fee's of any type. The first tip-off is that they wanted you to wire money to them via Western Union, that is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

I do not know what you can do about it as you are in Russia and the other guy is in the UK. I do not know any of the laws for these countries when it comes to shipping electronics.

I'm very sorry to say that I would not expect to see those radio's show up at your location. Unfortunately, this is a very expensive lesson.

MOSCOW
09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Unfortunately, this is a very expensive lesson.

i am agree with it. but i would be very glad if swindlers will be catched by police in London and their make answer on law - i think its UK law... may be somebody of us have friends in London's police, please, write me and let police catch their guys.. ok?

N6NQZ
09-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Great work Ken....and others of course.

W8JI
09-16-2010, 10:37 PM
i am agree with it. but i would be very glad if swindlers will be catched by police in London and their make answer on law - i think its UK law... may be somebody of us have friends in London's police, please, write me and let police catch their guys.. ok?

I called the police in England today, in the town where the money was supposed to go.

The ONLY way they will handle this is if the police in Russia ask them to look into it. The money might never have gone to England as far as I know. The police in England will only act if the Russian police contact them.

AD6KA
09-16-2010, 11:10 PM
but i would be very glad if swindlers will be catched by police in London and their make answer on law - i think its UK law... may be somebody of us have friends in London's police, please, write me and let police catch their guys.. ok?

You still don't understand, do you?

1) The top criminal leaders of these organizations are based in Nigeria, NOT England.

2) Western Union is notoriously corrupt worldwide, and well known for working with these criminals. The Nazis had Swiss Banks, the Nigerians Western Union! :cool:

2) The English Police cannot help you. Without Probably Cause or Warrant (solid evidence, not your word against theirs, or a pile of emails) they can't run out and just arrest someone. Even if they COULD:

3) The men who collected your sent money are long gone.
They are "little fish" who's only job is to cash Western Union Transfers
in the UK for the gang back in Naija. (Nigeria).

4) These men are criminals with many false identifications.
The addresses & phone numbers they gave you are not real.

N6NQZ Great work Ken....and others of course.
Very kind of you to say, thank you, and also to KC8VWM.

MOSCOW
09-17-2010, 07:18 AM
You still don't understand, do you?

1) The top criminal leaders of these organizations are based in Nigeria, NOT England.

2) Western Union is notoriously corrupt worldwide, and well known for working with these criminals. The Nazis had Swiss Banks, the Nigerians Western Union! :cool:

2) The English Police cannot help you. Without Probably Cause or Warrant (solid evidence, not your word against theirs, or a pile of emails) they can't run out and just arrest someone. Even if they COULD:

3) The men who collected your sent money are long gone.
They are "little fish" who's only job is to cash Western Union Transfers
in the UK for the gang back in Naija. (Nigeria).

4) These men are criminals with many false identifications.
The addresses & phone numbers they gave you are not real.

Very kind of you to say, thank you, and also to KC8VWM.

First. If its multinational organization - there is Interpol. and its may catch leaders in any countries of world...

second. i want that their make answer on law.. its occurred on UK - lets their answer on UK law...

third. English police can help me. i have all MTCN number, there is office of WU - and may argue that was transfered and got money by person...
there is all emails from shipping company - and i'm ready send it to police's email, there is a post servers and info, that letter was send... i think its enough to argue criminal cases...

fourth. i don't know about addresses but tel number is real, but if tel number real, any person may call to him. and don't forget, its "shipping company" is commercial business cause needs attract a new clients and tel number its devices for its also such as web-site ...money i was sended on London, and got money in London or nearest London... cause this guys in London..

M3ONL
09-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Agreed, the UK police can help seeing as the criminal act itself originated in the uk which is where moscows cash was sent to, the cash was then probably sent to nigeria from the uk in which case the police wouldbe able to trace the money order via the mt number and start an investigation. If the investigation leads to another part of the world such as nigeria then the investigation becomes a joint operation with interpol.
The uk has done this before when investigating criminal acts which lead to other perps in different countries, we have mounted raids timed to coincide with raids abroad to catch all involved.

M3ONL

AD6KA
09-17-2010, 08:39 PM
First. If its multinational organization - there is Interpol. and its may catch leaders in any countries of world...
Really? Wow! Did they catch Osama Bin Laden? Pablo Escobar?
The Red Brigade? All Interpol is good for is catching stupid US college students trying to smuggle hashish down their pants on the way out of Amsterdam.

Agreed, the UK police can help seeing as the criminal act itself originated in the uk

You guys watch too much Television!! :mad:

DUH! HELLO! The criminal act originated in NIGERIA, NOT THE UK! :eek:
Consider:

1) "Moscow" (why no callsign, OM?) answered
an advertisement by a man using a free email service (LIVE.COM) who's Internet Provider Address also was traced to NIGERIA. IP Address 41.138.183.120

2) THEY told him to go to a FAKE SHIPPING COMPANY that was HOSTED ON AN AFRICAN SERVER, which whose server time was registered under a (No doubt fake) African Name.
inetnum: 41.138.176.0 - 41.138.183.255
netname: VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN1
descr: Lagoscountry: NG

3) He was given a phone number that APPEARS to be a valid UK number, but RINGS IN NIGERIA. +447024030958 The "702" in this UK phone number indicates that it is a REDIRECT to Nigeria, probably to a (stolen) Cell Phone.

there is Interpol. and its may catch leaders in any countries of world...
we have mounted raids timed to coincide with raids abroad to catch all involved

Oh please.:eek: The EFCC (Nigerian Internet Fraud Police) with which the UK Police or Interpol MUST cooperate with for a bust in Nigeria, are a complete, corrupt joke. They *might* help you solve a 2 MILLION pound fraud, just to get their names on TV and show International News Media that they ARE doing SOMETHING. But international cooperation for a 2,000 Pound fraud? Puh-leeze, dahling.

The damn PAPERWORK on the UK side would cost more that 2K quid. (paying investigator's salaries, paying state's attourney to see if charges are viable given evidence, Filing Fees, backround checks, interviewing victims, paying secretaries, transcriptionists, clerks, etc) etc,

Interpol will take your report, but they can't be bothered with a 2,000 Pound financial crime. As soon as you walk out of their office they'll file away your paperwork and it will never see the light of day again.

the cash was then probably sent to nigeria from the uk in which case the police would be able to trace the money order via the mt number and start an investigation

WHAT "MTCN"(s) are they going to trace?
You will need a warrant. TWO warrants.
Western Union UK and Western Union Nigeria. (Good luck with that)
The warrant will have the name of the
guy with the fake ID who picked up your transfer from Moscow.
All you have are the money transfer numbers from the guys with a fake ID in the UK. These men are NOT stupid. Look at the adresss that one of them gave you as a receiver for "Border Fees":
Receiver's Name: Leonard Karl (no civil ervice title or grade)

Google Map 38 High Street, Worcestershire DY13 8, UK
Doesn't much look like The UK Border Agency, eh Dr. Watson?

As far as tracing the money OUT of the UK, forget it, blokes.
Thousands of Western Union money orders are sent to Nigeria from the UK EVERY DAY. OR the money might still be in the UK. It might have already been spent on champagne, cocaine and whores. WHO KNOWS? Out of ALL THOSE THOUSANDS of MTCN numbers leaving the country that day, which one (IF ANY) had MOSCOWS money in it?

i don't know about addresses but tel number is real, but if tel number real, any person may call to him.
You're not serious? Again, too much TV.
What do you propose? Call him and say what?
"We're the cops Holmes! Come turn yourself in!".
1) The phone is in Nigeria.
1A) The phone is in Nigeria.
2) In EVERY city anywhere in the world, it is super simple & cheap to buy a stolen cell phone or SIM CARD on the street...AND a fake ID.

Even here in Southern California if you look Hispanic (and sometimes not), the fake ID sellers come up to YOU when you go to the Motor Vehicle Dept to conduct your business and ask if you need anything.
And it's no secret that the "roach coaches" (lunch catering trucks
for factory workers) also sell weed, pills, crack, coke, narcotics of every kind, guns, stolen merchandise, take illegal sports bets, you name it. These guys can get you anything.

In EVERY city in the world it is super simple and super cheap to buy a stolen
cell phone and/or SIM CARD on the street, [/U]then set it up with call forwarding. After using it a while, you throw it away. Or you buy a "real" phone with a fake ID. The sales kids in electronics shops are so anxious to sell you a cell phone they don't care WHAT ID you show them.

I am REALLY SORRY to sound like
such a jerk. I am just trying to get you to FACE REALITY!

I have worked hard chasing and baiting Internet scammers for several years. I have gone to Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies with stronger evidence than what you have, and involving much larger sums of money....BEGGING them to get involved.
They are just not interested.

I hope you catch these guys, I really do.
But I think your time would be better spent going to
Ham Radio sites, Scam Fighting sites, and other websites to educate
people about scamming, the signs to look for, and
that IT CAN HAPPEN TO THEM.

MOSCOW
09-18-2010, 09:48 AM
Really? Wow! Did they catch Osama Bin Laden? Pablo Escobar?
The Red Brigade? All Interpol is good for is catching stupid US college students trying to smuggle hashish down their pants on the way out of Amsterdam.
Ben Laden its policy such as all... and question to you - why he appear? who it want to appear Ben Laden? What country provided his by weapons and studied him? your army make war about 10 years, and your president promised all world to catch Bin Laden ... and what? President gone, Ben Laden is free, your army gone from Iraq and Afganistan and what happens in its noboby know.. My country and your country much suffering from terrorists and what? There is problem not solved yet, cause its policy....

what are you proposal? Do i must to get ticket to London and catch this guys? oh, yes and take with me two guns and two strong guys for case if will be some bicker. there is a UK police and its their bussines...

Why i hav't callsign... i have thinked that i will be get its in ends in august 2010 and now i have delay on reason, which with no connecting with me... i think in nearest future i get its...

about using free post- servers. yes, it strange that shipping company hav't their post-server. i think there is very little persons, which will be verify IP-address of sender on email... there is free post-servers in Internet and people use its without verify IP-address

about cooperation... why do you think that they no will be find their guys for my 2k GBP? may be there is same victims of frauds on its company? and may be total sum may be more big than 2k GBP.

MOSCOW
09-18-2010, 10:34 AM
WHAT "MTCN"(s) are they going to trace?
You will need a warrant. TWO warrants.
Western Union UK and Western Union Nigeria. (Good luck with that)
The warrant will have the name of the
guy with the fake ID who picked up your transfer from Moscow.
All you have are the money transfer numbers from the guys with a fake ID in the UK. These men are NOT stupid. Look at the adresss that one of them gave you as a receiver for "Border Fees":
Receiver's Name: Leonard Karl (no civil ervice title or grade)

Google Map 38 High Street, Worcestershire DY13 8, UK

As far as tracing the money OUT of the UK, forget it, blokes.
Thousands of Western Union money orders are sent to Nigeria from the UK EVERY DAY. OR the money might still be in the UK. It might have already been spent on champagne, cocaine and whores. WHO KNOWS? Out of ALL THOSE THOUSANDS of MTCN numbers leaving the country that day, which one (IF ANY) had MOSCOWS money in it?

You're not serious? Again, too much TV.
What do you propose? Call him and say what?
"We're the cops Holmes! Come turn yourself in!".
1) The phone is in Nigeria.
1A) The phone is in Nigeria.
2) In EVERY city anywhere in the world, it is super simple & cheap to buy a stolen cell phone or SIM CARD on the street...AND a fake ID.

Even here in Southern California if you look Hispanic (and sometimes not), the fake ID sellers come up to YOU when you go to the Motor Vehicle Dept to conduct your business and ask if you need anything.
And it's no secret that the "roach coaches" (lunch catering trucks
for factory workers) also sell weed, pills, crack, coke, narcotics of every kind, guns, stolen merchandise, take illegal sports bets, you name it. These guys can get you anything.

In EVERY city in the world it is super simple and super cheap to buy a stolen
cell phone and/or SIM CARD on the street, [/U]then set it up with call forwarding. After using it a while, you throw it away. Or you buy a "real" phone with a fake ID. The sales kids in electronics shops are so anxious to sell you a cell phone they don't care WHAT ID you show them.

I am REALLY SORRY to sound like
such a jerk. I am just trying to get you to FACE REALITY!

that IT CAN HAPPEN TO THEM.

all money got in London or nearest, but at a pinch in UK.. what happens with money further i don't know..and if money was transfer to Nigeria may be other people send it (in other name may be same name i don't know).. but on transfers in UK local police may real to verify

about tel number of "shipping company" - its only devise for connections, no more... fake ID - yes, may be...

that IT CAN HAPPEN TO THEM. thanks

AD6KA
09-18-2010, 07:30 PM
but on transfers in UK local police may real to verify

Fine, OK Dimitry, you win.
Report the fraud to whomever you wish, wherever you wish.

But I will tell you this:

Unless you include the FULL HEADERS of
the E-Mails that the Scammers sent you
(the emails saying you have to pay "UK Border Agency Fees",etc)
Law Enforcement can and will do nothing.

Why not?
They can't!
Without the full headers they can't trace and see
that all the emails are coming from the same IP Addrress
(Internet Provider Adress), (which I already provided you)
they cannpt prove that a crime has taken place.
Also, they will want to trace this for themselves.
If they cannot prove that these extortion emails are coming
from one place (No, an email address proves nothing without the header)
they will say "Well, anyone could have written these
emails...and no crime has taken place".
Believe me, I know this drill. I have been
helping scammer victims a long time.

Also, give Law enforcement EVERY SINGLE Email you sent OR received
from the scammers, along with copies of your Western Union
receipts forall the money you sent.

If you don't know how to extract the entire header out of an email
(I sent you one to show you what it looks like) look in
your e-mail programs "Help" file, or email me back and I will
walk you though it....it's very easy.

READ YOUR EMAIL:
I sent you some very important information about the scammers.
If (when) Law Enforcement doesn't act on it,
and they will not, email me back with all
those scammer emails you received. I have friends
in the banking industry who can help.

Expect NO HELP AT ALL from Western Union.
They make tens of millions of dollars
(or more) every year from the scammers.

MOSCOW
09-28-2010, 02:20 PM
sorryyyyyy

MOSCOW
09-28-2010, 02:23 PM
1) "Moscow" (why no callsign, OM?)

Today i got callsign

my callsign is

UB3ABU

KF5CGM
09-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Ok, I didn't read all pages, only the first two and the last one.
But let me get this straight. You didn't have a call sign and you started shopping for a radio without any knowledge about it, and without checking on any other page about what you would like to buy?

You maybe know this quote:

If it's to good to be true, it isn't true.

So if you get a radio deal for 30% of the price, why didn't you think that this person would have sold it local first?

You might have the chance to get a lawyer and do to the police.
In Europe IP's have to be recorded for some time. So the lawyer might be able to find out were the emails were send from, and be able to stop a scam. I might cost you more than you will be able to get back, but you might be able to stop this person from scamming other people.

MOSCOW
09-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Ok, I didn't read all pages, only the first two and the last one.
But let me get this straight. You didn't have a call sign and you started shopping for a radio without any knowledge about it, and without checking on any other page about what you would like to buy?

i read all (or almost all) ham-forums on Internet. i saw some video on transceivers and i select ICOM 718 and Yaesu FT-847.. 718 its simple and reliable device, 847 - satellite station and now its not expensive.. more modern models like as FT-5000, 2000 for me complexly and 950 - i think it's like 847 (may be no?) but more modern. now i would be like to buy 847 and 718.... yes, it's my error, that i did't ask him callsign... low price.. as you know now in world crisis and he solve to sell your items in order to do it quickly he ask low price...
about checking... if you buy item how you may be sure that item is work if you buy item from person living in other town or other country? nothing... it's always risk... but if its more cheaper that buy from your neighbour.. if i offer your to buy FT-5000 (NEW!!) for $2500 + shipping what do you think about it? to buy or not?

i don't know if demand on used devices so big may be need create special ham-company, which be warranty that item is work... in ideal case its must be huge multinational company and for your, for example, 50$ (or percent from price - 5-6%) you get guarantee that device is work....

So if you get a radio deal for 30% of the price, why didn't you think that this person would have sold it local first? may be it's person don't have possible to sell in your city, it's need a lot time but money need immediately..

KF5CGM
09-28-2010, 08:52 PM
I bed that this stuff would go on craigs list in every city in less then 24 hours, at least for that price.

So putting it on ebay can only be a scam.

But this is my personal opinion.

Also I don't buy stuff from private people in places where I can't drive by or send a friend to get things done right.

MOSCOW
09-29-2010, 08:05 AM
So putting it on ebay can only be a scam. But this is my personal opinion.

more part transceivers, which was buy in Russia from ebay or Japan auctions. its usually used devices and its more cheaper, then new devises, of course. i never didn't its devices from ebay, and don't know may be its scam.

AD6KA
09-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by KF5CGM
So putting it on ebay can only be a scam. But this is my personal opinion.
Oh no, the posting and price of the radios was just the come on to the REAL scam.

The real scam in this case was the demand of the seller that MOSCOW here use a FAKE shipping company called "First Flight Courier" (Not related to the LEGIT First Flight in India) THe "Sellers" are from the UK but use 044-70X-XXX-XXXX UK phone numbers, which are rediects to cell phones in Nigeria. Also their email IP Addresses resolve to Lagos.

First Flight Fake Courier had a website and email address that resolved to Nigeria. They kept demanding more and more fees from MOSCOW.Phoney, fake fees. "Customs Agency Fee" "Border Fee" "Security Fee" "Police Fees" etc. One time they had the balls to tell him that that they sent their employee to pay the "Customs Fee" , but their employee was involved in a very serious auto accident and the money she was carrying was missing. They sent him the attached "medical Report" as "proof".

Finally when he was out 2,000 Pounds Sterling they told him he must pay 1,420 UK Pounds VAT Fee....via Western Union, to a private person in London (All fees were paid Western Union).
That's when he came here and asked if this was normal (all the odd fees).

I have been investigating this for Dmitri and have come
up with some very interesting things. First Flight has been doing this for a looong time. Mostly on blogs that sell car parts to collectors & restorers. But they did get a ham who tried to buy two Clipperton L Amps from Ireland.
%90 of the victims never have realized that the original seller is part of the gang of thieves It's when they get a First Flight Tracking Number from the "Seller", package never arrives, and First Flight emails them demanding more and more and more money....that's when they catch on.

I have killed the First Flight Website.
I have killed one of their bank accounts.
I am %90 sure of the real name of the man in Nigeria who
is behind the First Flight Saga.

I am TRYING to find a Law enforcement official anywhere who will take this case.
1) International Issues. UK Law enforcement says they can do nothing until they hear from Russian Law Enforcement. Russian LE wont respond to me.
Language issue? Dimitri won't write the Russian cops!

2)Cops dont trust people they don't know, especially when reporting fraud.
They are as likely to open up an investigation on ME as on this case.
I have nothing to hide, but why should I get hassled for trying to help other people,
half of whom won't supply me with information they have that the cops NEED to prove INTENT and a CRIME!

3) Victim, Dimitri dodges my questions when I ask him who he reported the crime to!! Claims he doesn't have to followup because "The Seller (in UK) "promised" him he would report the crime. HAH!
The "Seller" is one of the crooks!...along with First Freight Courier

Dimitri thinks based on his statements that it should be no problem for the UK Cops to just run out and grab the guys he sent Western Union transfers to.
Yet he refuses to give me or LE the Western Union MTCN Numbers (Money Transfer Control Numbers).

I am still going after First Freight with both barrels.
But not just for Dmitri. (God forbid he should help someone trying to help him).
I have been doing this (baiting and chasing Internet Scammers) for a long time. There are at least 26 other cases like this I have found that First Freight has perpetrated on innocent people.

73, Ken AD6KA

MOSCOW
09-29-2010, 03:17 PM
2)Cops dont trust people they don't know, especially when reporting fraud.
They are as likely to open up an investigation on ME as on this case.
I have nothing to hide, but why should I get hassled for trying to help other people,
half of whom won't supply me with information they have that the cops NEED to prove INTENT and a CRIME!

3) Victim, Dimitri dodges my questions when I ask him who he reported the crime to!! Claims he doesn't have to followup because "The Seller (in UK) "promised" him he would report the crime. HAH!
The "Seller" is one of the crooks!...along with First Freight Courier

Dimitri thinks based on his statements that it should be no problem for the UK Cops to just run out and grab the guys he sent Western Union transfers to.
Yet he refuses to give me or LE the Western Union MTCN Numbers (Money Transfer Control Numbers).

I am still going after First Freight with both barrels.
But not just for Dmitri. (God forbid he should help someone trying to help him).
I have been doing this (baiting and chasing Internet Scammers) for a long time. There are at least 26 other cases like this I have found that First Freight has perpetrated on innocent people.

73, Ken AD6KA

Thanks for your help, Ken. But why are you sure that UK police don't respond on reporting on frauds? There are many cases which counter a your claim, in otherwise police need close for nugacity. if you know about same cases drop info on my email.
Closing bank's accounts don't solve this problem. This guys must be answer on law. Do you know what is problem? problem is there are many poor people in the our beautiful world. they living on 2 dollars or less per day and its mislead. i don't try to protect their. its real things. and answer to me why they so poor? answer you must know.
in my case i hope on helping UK police and your one of course, Ken. 73!

W4PG
10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
This thread has clearly gone too far. Calling other poster's crude names is not allowed and will get one banned. Let's move along. Feel free to take any further comments to private email.

...........Bob