PDA

View Full Version : Ham Radio Deluxe *PROBLEM*

KE5YSV
07-10-2010, 03:51 AM
Hello. I am new to HF because i just got my general. Anyway, I downloaded the latest version of Ham radio deluxe and when I log a new contact, it automatically looks up the name, and QTH. Recently it quit ! It doesn't look it up by its self. I dont know why. I checked all the settings and stuff, but still not sure. Please HELP !*!

Thanks, Justin

N1DE
07-10-2010, 06:18 AM
Justin,

You said latest version but did not specify which version you are using.

There is a new build 2630 released today.

If you have an older version try upgrading to see if that fixes your problem.

73's
Jeff

K8MCN
07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Hello. I am new to HF because i just got my general. Anyway, I downloaded the latest version of Ham radio deluxe and when I log a new contact, it automatically looks up the name, and QTH. Recently it quit ! It doesn't look it up by its self. I dont know why. I checked all the settings and stuff, but still not sure. Please HELP !*!

Thanks, Justin

Justin,
Welcome to HF--Enjoy it!
you basically have two choices:
1: Upgrade your membership on here to "XML Subscriber" Not only is it a faster feed, you wont have to keep chasing updates for HRD
2: if money is tight, and i can understand that, keep your HRD software updated as mentioned above. Some times it takes a few days after it quits working for the update to be written and placed on the Ham Radio Deluxe website.
Good Luck!

KE5YSV
07-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Thanks Buddy ! I think that fixed it !

K4RKY
07-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Version 2636 is out.

ad: wmr-top