PDA

View Full Version : state field not loading in logbook (build 2492)

KE5ZYP
05-16-2010, 03:56 AM
I have build 2494 and when i add a qso in the log it does not automatically put in the state in the state field which makes tracking WAS impossible. I have had to manually add in the state in the location field for each qso.

Also I notice in the WAS award tracking section that there are duplicates for some states, some show the abbreviated 2 letter code like "TX" and other spell out the state name like "Texas". When i check each one the same qso"s are in both.

Any ideas on this problem would be much appreciated. I mainly use HRD for a log only and have not yet set it up to run my radios.

Thanks & 73 de KE5ZYP

KB1NXE
05-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Yup. Known problem and on the HRD ToDo List.

In the mean time, you should Google HRD Utilities and download it from the site. One of the tabs allows you to do a QRZ Update. This will take care of the state field for you. Make sure you check all the boxes for all the updates you wish to perform.

HTH - Jim

KE5ZYP
06-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check out the utilities D/L and see what happens. I like HRD but it is hit or miss at best it seems. I guess that is why it is free.

Grant