PDA

View Full Version : ALERT: Stolen Drake Equipment

WA7BZI
12-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi,

WA7BZI on this end. In March/April of this year, all of my collectible and boxed Drake gear comprised of several 7-lines and 4-lines was purloined and stolen from my parents estate property and sold on e-Bay... some $40,000 worth! This included TR-7's, PS-7's, L-7's, L-75's, L-4's and L-4B's, and power supplies, TR-C's, TR-4C/W's, AC-4's, R-4C's, T-4XC's, R-4A's, R-4B's, matching accessories, MN-2700's, MN-2000's, etc.

We're trying to track it all down.

All of our units were either mint or almost brand new and in their original Drake boxes. Because the manuals were separated, most of the stolen radios did not have manuals with them. Most of the transceivers and amplifiers were sold separately without their matching power supplies.

Please advise if you bought any Drake radio equipment this year on e-Bay, especially from JAG Enterprises, from about January through May of this year. A serial number would help.

Thanks very much.

John/WA7BZI[/COLOR]

K9XR
12-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi,

WA7BZI on this end. In March/April of this year, all of my collectible and boxed Drake gear comprised of several 7-lines and 4-lines was purloined and stolen from my parents estate property and sold on e-Bay... some $40,000 worth! This included TR-7's, PS-7's, L-7's, L-75's, L-4's and L-4B's, and power supplies, TR-C's, TR-4C/W's, AC-4's, R-4C's, T-4XC's, R-4A's, R-4B's, matching accessories, MN-2700's, MN-2000's, etc.

We're trying to track it all down.

All of our units were either mint or almost brand new and in their original Drake boxes. Because the manuals were separated, most of the stolen radios did not have manuals with them. Most of the transceivers and amplifiers were sold separately without their matching power supplies.

Please advise if you bought any Drake radio equipment this year on e-Bay, especially from JAG Enterprises, from about January through May of this year. A serial number would help.

Thanks very much.

John/WA7BZI[/COLOR]

Check your PMs

W2BBQ
12-06-2008, 10:45 PM

ad: Waters-2