PDA

View Full Version : HF COLLINS AMPLIFIER 30L1

K2QBV
09-03-2007, 05:24 PM
COLLINS 30L1 Amplifier for sale.. #This is a WINGED EMBLEM in original UN-MODIFIED condition with late SN 15,8xx. #There are no marks bangs or anything and really clean.This unit was used as a spare four times in the last 9 years. Amplifier came from the US Army Desert Storm Operation. #I plan to purchase a large amp upon the sale of the 30L1. I do NOT smoke and am NOT a dealer or ham trader selling everything purchased at a flee market or ham radio trader site. . This is a private sale from my home station. #Refer to my #QRZ.COM #homepage and the picture shown there. I would like to see $675. for the 30L1 and this includes a manual and Collins Samsonite suitcase. Shipping via my company account is free in the U.S. I can ship world-wide via FedEx but buyer pays. We receive and pass along a 43% discount off FedEx. #I can be contacted via e-mail at #K2QBV@OPTONLINE.NET or my home phone of845 354 8965. #Fax number is 845 354 6696. #Opportunity to collect and use a wonderful piece of Collins.